What makes you proud?

what makes me proud??
the fact that i have made a beautfiul child,only seems like she was just born but now shes had her first christmas her first birthday every new thing shes doing every smile n cheeky grin gosh i love my daughter so much no one can beat the love i have for her love my daughter so much ill be the proudest mummy for life

Jack makes me laugh everyday! He has a fantastic personality! I love how EVERYBODY says what a good baby he is and how he'll go to anybody for a cuddle but always knows where I am and if he can get to me he'll literally launch himself in my direction!

I'm so proud watching him trying to figure out crawling, he's nearly there but can't quite figure out what his legs do!

I'm proud he's starting to say odd words, Mumumum being the latest obbsession as well as making a fish noise and blowing all the time too! :)

I'm proud of my smiley, happy little chappy and can't quite believe i've got him! I still pinch myself even 9 months on!! x

what makes me proud is the way my OH is obsessed with her. he can hardly leave her alone, dosent like to share cuddles with ppl who visit and even tricks me into giving her to him so he can cuddle her. every night i feed her around 11/12 and i go to bed and he has her all to himself until 2 / 3 am when she starts getting hungry again and its his usual bedtime.

I absolutely love it when I come into the room and speak to her and she waves her arms and legs around and give me a massive smile! I know it doesn't matter what others think but when I take her to the groups or even round Tesco and literally everyone says how gorgeous she is, how cute etc etc and one of my friends said me and OH are a credit to Angel; that really made me proud!

But everything she does makes me proud I just don't know how I managed to cook such a perfect little bundle. She's just amazing <3

When i walk in and she looks and smiles melts my heart, also when i stick out my toungue she copies and is so proud of herself and laughs, she is always sticking out now when she is in a good mood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back