Today I am going ....

Lindsay

Reaction score
to York on a shopping trip with my mum :cheer:

I am so looking forward to having some time to myself, I love my little boy with all of my heart but he is such hard work and since finishing work I haven't had a minute to myself. The only prob is people keep saying (mum included!) that I shouldn't be venturing too far away incase anything happens!! I will be in the car and only 50 minutes away if anything were to happen, which I am sure it won't......

Baby Gap, Baby Monsoon here I come!!!!!!!! :D

Xxx

That is so wierd hun, I have just got off the phone with my mum to arrange a shopping trip for Saturday! She works all week so obviously couldnt go then, but I feel the same as you and just need some ME time! Im finding things so hard at the moment with my son, I love him to bits but I guess he knows the baby is getting close now and he is REALLY clingy and mischievious...just vying for my attention, I know, but its so hard. :bored: I dont feel like I have a minute to myself, even when he is at nursery I end up doing chores that I dont have time for when he is at home so no time for me! :wall:

I pretty much have everything ready for the baby now so dont actually NEED anything, but you can never beat a bit of retail therapy! :lol: Plus Im hoping that all the walking will kick start something for me, Im so fed up now! :bored: Enjoy your day chick x

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Ahh it'll do you good to get out I'm sure!! Like Lisa said, the walking might help to get things moving - Plus, shopping always makes me feel great!

Hope you have a lovely day! & don't feel bad for needing some "me" time. I have no children so am able to make the most of mine before Evie arrives!

:cheer: :hug: Have a lovely day with your Mum xx

Well I am back and have had a lovely day. We went to Betty's for lunch which was scrummy and had a cake and drink stop at Starbucks this afternoon :D

I bought Jacob his present from the baby so will get it wrapped up tonight ready for when LO arrives. I also managed to pick up a few bargains which I am going to put away for Christmas.

I went to get measured for a nursing bra and the lady said, oh god you are carrying low :shock: I felt that she had dropped but not that much!!!

Lisa, I hope you enjoy your shopping trip on Saturday unless your LO arrives before then!!! :wink:

Xxx

Forgot to say, I have had loads of people ask me today when the baby is due and looked really shocked when I have said 10 days - very strange!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back