Am i MAD!!!! :)

shell30984

Reaction score
Finally at the age of 27 I Have just bought My first House!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a bargin...but needs a lot of cosmetic work doing!

Only problem is that i have 10weeks left till due date, and my mum said it takes 6+ weeks to complete everything, even though that will fall over christmas, so doubt i'll be in before then!!

So all in all i will be moving (if everything goes to plan) the same time as im due to give birth lol :wall2:
Am i mad!! But i am very excited lol i cant stop smiling!!!

lol 3 of the most stressfull times of your life...givin birth..movin house and xmas...i wouldnt say your mad hun..id say your brave lol xxx

lol, thanks - i dont do things by half.
I found out that i was pregnant 2 days before got married, so i should be use to doing things in a hurry :)

hi, im 27 just brought a house, and 4 weeks after putting offer in i found out i was pregnant.
moved in 3 weeks ago.
we have still got to do bathroom (its bad) and our room and babys room b4 april.
ur not mad, ur just as crazy as me

Lol we are just renovating/extending a house we bought with plan to move into it feb time! We did aim for Xmas to move in but the roof is just getting done. Luckily we don't need to sell the one we are in so we can push move dates around if we need to . X

wow, glad im not the only crazy one lol :)
our house will be a little dated, but babys room is the one we will get done first!
my whole family is in the same village - so they could always help if im at the hospital lol

Im so excited! also scared, but maybe this will keep my mind off worrying about labour..

My mum and dad moved house the day mum went into labor with my little brothers. People were moving into our old house so while mum went to the hospital my dad and uncle moved all the boxes... Mum came home with twin boys to find the whole house piled up in the hallway! They had to go in through the back door haha x

I'm just as mad lol! Our paperwork is going through slower than expected :( so looks like we might be moving in around the time LO is due.

Good luck with everything :D xxxx

I'm on the mad boat too :D we get keys to our house tomorrow and I'm due on sunday! Haha mad rush to get it painted and moved in. Calling all favours from friends and family ;) xx

Good luck all you mad nesting ladies :) we're moving too but after LO has arrived....he/she will be @6 weeks when we move!

I am also mad in the head, in one year i have moved countries, got pregnant, and now buying a house. waiting for everthing to go through, its going to be a close call, and it may even need some damp proofing yet. Why do we do this to ourselves! lol
.......It will all be worth it in the end.

lol, yeah as if we dont have enough to worry about!
Suppose we all need to keep ourselves busy to get the practice in and get use to it :)

i want to start packing - but think im being a bit eager, as it could still be a while till we move in!!
didnt realise how many other of you lovely ladies are doing the same - be great to get some advice on how to make it go smoothly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back