Right, today I am not going to spend all day on the forum...

Happybunny

Reaction score
:roll: Well I am going to try. I must go and do housework...I still haven't cleaned the bathroom (was meant to do that on Monday) and I have to hoover and dust everywhere.

if.......I......could......only......tear.....myself....away.....from...the.....laptop!

:rotfl: Same here!

I've got loads to do but I can't be bothered I am too tired.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats why i do all my jobs first thing as I know once I get sat down on here I can't tear myself away

Well if you work out how to tear yourself away from the PC please let me know :rotfl:

I have a masters assignment due on Monday and it's hard and I can't do it :wall:

lol, i had the same problem on Monday, I was planning on getting the whole house clean, then i spent about 4 hours on here :rotfl:

Ive already done upstairs so im gonna eat, then plough throug my mountain of ironing! Im determind to do it today :twisted:

Not much will get done here today. I've just about managed to shower and wash my hair, put on the washing and wash the pots. I was going to iron but I can't be assed :roll: [/b]

I've already done the dishes, hoovered, cleaned out the cats room and been shopping, so i think i'm done for the day :lol:

I am definitely not spending all day on here today :shakehead:

I must get some cleaning done and need to do some washing etc and my mam is coming round later so don't want her to think I am a slob he has been sat on the internet since the weekend :oops:

OK, I read this thread when there was only one post on it. And planned to leave the computer and not reply to it or post till later. I felt so smug I'd be able to do that easily.... pffffft right :fib:

I am still here, not moved an inch and its had heaps of replies and I've posted all over the forum and have now caved and am admitting my addiction to you all

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm so crap at this doing stuff lark when PF is so much more interesting :roll: :lol:

debecca said:
Babylicious :shock:

I am still in my dressing gown! :shock:

Have I not to get up for the school run I wouldn't bother getting dressed either :lol:

lol :rotfl: I wouldnt have bothered getting dressed either, but i had to take Beth to school this morning. OH took her yesterday, so i didnt bother getting dressed until i had to pick her up, haha (but then i didnt get out of bed until 1pm either :oops: )

Hubby drops Jamie off at school so unfortunately I am still here and still in my pj's........BUT am definitely getting a shift on now :D

I'm just on here for a little break. I think my nesting is kicking in cos my posting is being distracted by cleaning! So unlike me.

I took down our bedroom curtains this morning and stuck them in the washing machine, and have some cot bedding to iron.

A friend also lent me her steam cleaner today so gonna have another go at saving my cat pee covered armchairs, and will probably end up steam cleaning the whole house :lol:

Logans first ever toy (bought by my parents) arrived this morning (Its a prince lionheart slumber bear that plays womb noises) so will be playing with that later :D

I am glad I am not the only one who gets distracted in here!!

I am quite proud of myself. I have managed to get all of downstairs done (and I even did it properly and moved the furniture when I hoovered - that doesn't usually happen!) I have tidied, dusted, washed up, cleaned the kitchen and done some laundry.
I am having a quick PF, grapes and water break and then upstairs for round two. I am determined to get the bathroom done!!!

I spent most of yesterday on here in between work and I think I made around 60 posts. I've been good this morning.. so far..... ;)

Bathroom is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Going to get ready to go out now and buy hubby a birthday pressie for tomorrow.

Just call me Mrs Proactive!!!! :dance: (I'll be so knackered tomorrow that I will be in here alllllll day :rotfl: )

didnt get the ironing done like id planned........ive just woken from a nice nap on the sofa :sleep: It were lovely :D

I think i'll get of my bum and do it when i get Beth home form school. I dont get much peace when shes here so i might as well do something productive :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back