Toast!

zoe82

Reaction score
Hi all, haven't been on here for ages! I'm going to start giving my LO toast, but don't want to sound stupid, but what are you allowed to put on it? She's 6 months old x x :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I just use butter :) but you can put whatever yoy like apart from honey

If there's no nut allergies in the family you can use nut butters, jam (not lots though as there's a high sugar content in jam), cheese spread etc

Thanks, I wasn't sure with all the things they tell you, you can and can't do!

You can put all sorts on toast once LO is over 6 months - almost anything as long as it's not too sugary or salty. Home-made houmous or bean spread, crushed avocado, crushed tomatoes, fruit puree... Shame my LO doesn't show much interest in picking up toast - she'll try everything else but invariably ignores the boring looking brown stuff. She liked bread pizzas the other day, but mostly because of the tomato puree x

Ah Karen, Tilly is funny, it shows the difference between our pickles, max shoves whatever is on his tray in his mouth, I don't think he even tastes half of it the greedy monkey :) xxx

Last edited:
Ah Karen, Tilly is funny, it shows the difference between our pickles, max shoves whatever is on his tray in his mouth, I don't think he even tastes half of it the greedy monkey :) xxx
:) She seems to have an idea of what the proper good stuff is already. She shuns porridge fingers too. It's so annoying :wall2::) She absolutely fricking loved that pizza, though, the monkey. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back