To try to conceive or not to try to conceive......

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Thats is the question..........

Well AF showed her ugly face today, (never been so happy to see the wicked witch!)
I know.
my body is now back to normal. (even though I think its going to be a killer witch this month)
Physically I know I can try again.
Emotionally I still feel a bit mixed up. What if happens again, but if I never try ill never know.
Maybe 3rd time lucky??
So I suppose I can say that Im back in the game!!

Good luck this month all ttc'ers ! xxx

Ah Corinne it's good to see you here sweetheart. I read a study (I'll try to find the link for you) and it said that even after 2 mc there's roughly the same chance of a healthy pregnancy 3rd time round as there would be for someone who has never mc'd. Did you get any answers as to why they happened? It might be worth telling your gp you are ttc so that they can keep a really good eye on you from day one.
Praying so hard to see you in tri 1 very soon with a superglued bean :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Well AF showed her ugly face today, (never been so happy to see the wicked witch!)
I know.
my body is now back to normal. (even though I think its going to be a killer witch this month)
Emotionally I still feel a bit mixed up. What if happens again, but if I never try ill never know.
Maybe 3rd time lucky??

Hi Corrinne,

I was the same, so happy to see the wicked witch. She arrived last week for me. It was painful the day before but has been ok since so don't worry too much about it being more heavy or more painful. I was really scared of this too and was ok.

I too have the same worries-will it happen again? etc but we are going to try again and be hopeful that the next bubs sticks with us.
I hope it is 3rd time lucky for you and that our wishes come true soon xx

You too lisey, I am going to haunt the both of you until I see you both with bouncing bundles :) xxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun, nice to see you. If you feel you need more time then take it, its really up to how you feel. as for trying again, just look at me and my 3rd time lucky :) i know its scary and horrible the thought of it happening again but it will be worth it as you will get the best reward, i cant say its easy as i'm still having a tough time even in tri2 but our little miricles will be worth it :)

I hope you are feeling better :hugs:

Ahhh thanks so much ladies.

Babybrain - have appt with a gyno mid November, so should discuss test results and all stuff then! Hope he is good and nice! Look at you - bubs size of an orange!

Lisey - yes scary times isnt it, af already feels more painful! But hopefully will just be first day!
Hope we catch together so can hold each hands going into tri 1!

Nurse - thanks so much, yes your story gives me hope. Hopefullly I will be closely monitored from day 1 next time.
But I know I will be on edge until I hold that baby in my arms. But like you say will be so worth it in the end.

xxxxxxx

Lisey - yes scary times isnt it, af already feels more painful! But hopefully will just be first day!
Hope we catch together so can hold each hands going into tri 1!

Yes, hopefully it will ease soon, i took some ibuprofen to ease it and I was quite attached to my hot water bottle.
I hope so too, will be nice to have eachother for the support xx

I know.
Maybe 3rd time lucky??

Maybe NTNP will be your best bet and see what occurs.

It felt too scary for me to actively TTC (although who am I kidding I know my fertile dates so maybe I am 70% TTC LOL)

It will be 3rd time for me as well (an 8 week M/C and a CP at almost 6 weeks) so I am bricking it.

Kanga replied to one of my threads and she is TTC after 2 M/c's.

Maybe one day we'll all be moving through the trimester boards together hey?

I am positive we'll all realise our dreams to be parents some day

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Good luck to all of you! You all deserve lots and lots of baby dust!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back