Ready to try again!!!!

debsladybird

Reaction score
The ''witch' came this weekend and I know this sounds crazy but I am really pleased!!!!!!!

Its a month today that I miscarriaged our baby and we have slowly come to terms with it and are ready to move on!My body seems to be completely back to normal. I ovulated 14 days after I miscarried (I checked using OV strips) and now 14 days after OV the AF has arrived. Its amazing how our bodies can recover so quickly after such an ordeal!

We are going to start trying again this month!! Feeling really positive and a little excited about taking the journey of making a baby!

xxxx

Last edited:
Its great that you are so positive hun, good luck on you TTC journey and keep mi fingers crossed that you get that BFP soon xxx

good luck debs, its so hard after mc, i am the same but its healthy to move on. hope u get ur bfp this month xx

Good to have your back Debs....and glad your feeling so positive about ttc again.... hope you get your BFP asap!!!

Weve gone for gold this month after my MC last month too, and were using preseed and the 'SMEP' method (recommended for TTC after MC or to try and speed up conception) so testing next week to see if they have worked.....google the smep plan if you fancy having a look at it.....fingeres crossed for you xxx

Thanks ladies! Fingers crossed, hope it happens soon!

Hope you get your BFP soon Wilma!!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you!!!!

xxxx

Last edited:
:wave:Hi Debs

Lovely to have you back in TTC ,and so positive too, well done you.:love:

Hoping you get your BFP really soon XX JJ

nice to see you back good luck ttc hope you get a bfp soon xx

Thanks debs....were on a roll here in the May thread so if I dont get mine this month....then its back to the grind so I may still be in the TTC with you....lol everything crossed it happens for you both asap tho xxx

Thanks JJ and fairydust!!! Everyone is so lovely on here!!!

Here's hoping we all get our BFP's really soon!!! Good luck with your pregnancy fairydust!!!

xxxx

glad that your back hun and that you are so positive ((hugs))
hope you get a fast BFP xxx

thats great! hope you get your bfp soon after all you've been through

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back