to those who have uggs?

Babylicious

Reaction score
where did u get them from? and are the genuine ones ugg australia???

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

i have some and OH got me them somewhere off the internet... had to be sent over from Australia ive asked him and he cant remember which site he got them from :lol: not much help was I hahaha

I have them, but Brian's sis lives and Oz and sent them to me! Tbh tho I have sketchers style ones and I prefer them soooo much more! More comfy and cosy, they look exactly the same!

Yeah Ugg Australia are the ones that Ive got

2 of mine are from Selfridges, 1 from Kurt Geiger, and one from Nordstrom in America (Im obsessed :lol: )

ugg boot is a generic term, meaning anyone can make them and call them genuine ugg boots. The one's you're after are 'deckers' uggs and are £160? Mine were from shudoo.co.uk. Usc.co.uk also sell them. Don't buy them from ebay, 90% are fake. They do have a lot of guides on how to spot fakes though.

Got mine in Selfridges in the Trafford Centre.

I want some of the cardi ones, but I haven't seen them in the shops.

Schuh have some in, I think.

"Genuine" Deckers Ugg boots are made in China :roll:

There are plenty non-branded ones that are just as nice for a fraction of the price.

My Mum & Dad bought them back from America for me - theyre literally half price there (although still about £70!) and I love them - no matter how ugly they look, they're just so cosy and comfy!

yes schuh have them for something daft like £190 bloody ridiculous price for a jumpon the bandwagon style boot. YUK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back