Sorry Ladies, I have a confession to make..........

Rock-Angel

Reaction score
Im really sorry but I have a big confession to make...

I just farted, and it stinks..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

someone could have warned me about pregnancy wind!!

the cats have left the room, the hamsters looking at me in disgust, and the gerbils are desperatly digging for australia!!!

Wait till trimester three.... I actually recreated a scene from twister and the house fell down around my ears from the force....

Pregnancy is such a sexy thing isnt it!!!! I some times fart and it hurts my bum it comes out with that much force :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ninjawomble said:
Wait till trimester three.... I actually recreated a scene from twister and the house fell down around my ears from the force....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I still havent seen the cats, and the gerbils have susecfully dug to australia for fresh air as for the hamster..think I have knocked her out!
thanks for the warning of 3rd tri!

MrsBrightside said:
Pregnancy is such a sexy thing isnt it!!!! I some times fart and it hurts my bum it comes out with that much force :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Mizzy is actually looking at me like im a nutter i laughed so loud at this.

bonny said:
MrsBrightside said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Mizzy is actually looking at me like im a nutter i laughed so loud at this.

OMG how did I miss that comment...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

use it to your advantage, i used to do a massive fart every morning on waking when i was pg, DH used to hear it downstairs and put the kettle on!

sparky said:
use it to your advantage, i used to do a massive fart every morning on waking when i was pg, DH used to hear it downstairs and put the kettle on!

Class :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

bonny said:
MrsBrightside said:

Tis true tho :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh just keeps calling me and animal :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back