• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ordered some UGG boots :O)

foxymum

Reaction score
ordered some UGGS last night!!!!! on offer at the moment, only £60!!!!
can't wait for them to come :cheer:

anyone else got a pair, my friend has them in black & they are the warmest thing you have ever felt, perfect for the coming winter :(

im sure they are comfy but i bloody hate them lol

my sisters love them but not to my style dont like having my jeans tucked in makes me feel all inclosed (same reason why i can wear sleeved tops :?
manda x

i love them i always had the cheap ones and they fall apart but they have some in primark at the moment £12 and great quality
i always where them even in this weather

sweaty feet :oops:

Claire's Accessories had some rip-off ones, with different straps and stuff on them, I liked 'em.

ooh I love my Uggs, so comfy (I wear mine too in this weather Dionne). Its like wearing my slippers all the time.

yeh, they do slipper ones too, might have to get a cheap pairit wear indoors as slippers :D

where did u get them from foxymum? which ones do you like the long or short :D xx

nikki1306 said:
where did u get them from foxymum? which ones do you like the long or short :D xx

i'll PM you hun. i've ordered the long ones, but they also do ultra long that come to your knee. these are more 3/4 length.

ps..i LOVE your avatar :wink:

foxymum said:
nikki1306 said:

i'll PM you hun. i've ordered the long ones, but they also do ultra long that come to your knee. these are more 3/4 length.

ps..i LOVE your avatar :wink:

thanks hun i think i want the long ones,never had any before :D ,good avatar isn't it, wasn't sure if it was a bit too runchy lol,but hey it is a pregnancy forum :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back