• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

To test or not to test?

Simoneh00

Reaction score
That is the question!
Im 12dpo today. Shall I get a proper frer double pack (instead of the fr i bought before lol) and take one tonight with a held in pee then if negative I can just wait till 14dpo and use fmu?

Im actually itching to poas :lol: there should be some kinda group for it. Pee on a stick addicts anonymous :rofl:

Sent from my GT-I9100

OOO go on i will let you off for testing at 12dpo it will show if bean is there on a FRER i would imagine!

EEEEK

**stalker alert **

Go for it hun!

Although I am inclined to say wait until tomorrow and use FMU?

xxxxxxxx

I'll get them when Im out with my mum today :D
I dunno what it is, I was convinced we'd missed the eggy this month but now I feel...funny :confused:
Promise I'll post as soon as I'ven peed on anything :rofl:
Sent from my GT-I9100

Go for it hun!

Although I am inclined to say wait until tomorrow and use FMU?

xxxxxxxx

I'll buy a double pack and some superdrug cheapies. The I can use the frer today with a holdey in pee and the superdrug with fmu or keep testing till the witch comes :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9100

I think superdrug still have the FRERs on BOGOF ;)

Lots of luck!! :dust: xoxo

Ooooohhhh I'll have to check! God I'll be test crazy if the are! :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9100

i went last week to my local superdrug and they werent on offer...boots had buy one buy one halfprice...ended up buying a double pack for 9.99 in tesco. good luck hun xxx

Frer was negative ladies :(
Getting some dull cramping so if af hasn't showed tomorrow I'll test with fmu xx

Sent from my GT-I9100

Thanks luv
I'll make sure I dip tomorrow xx

Sent from my GT-I9100

Hopefully tomorrow is the day sweetie

xxxxxxx

Thanks ladies. Feeling a bit disappointed but Im not out till the bitch erm I mean witch :lol: gets me :)

Sent from my GT-I9100

Omg there's a proper squinter on my superdrug!

Sent from my GT-I9100

ohh!!! good luck hun, i finally got bfp today at 12dpo!!! fingers crossed for you too x

Im trying to get a good one lol

Sent from my GT-I9100

I thought you weren't testing until tomorrow?? :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member