to test or not to test

charlene09

Reaction score
well AF is due today and hasn't arrived yet ( so I'm still in), It is as regular as clockwork always gets me just after mid-night yet it hasn't came yet.

I was thinking if i do a test today will it show a real result only i have already had my morning wee , I couldn't hold it :(

What do you think , I was thinking of testing tomorrow :)

I only did my wee like hour and 30 mins ago so will there be HCG left ? x

try to hold it for 2hours i think it is and its more concetratted but if you have digi ones then it will prob work ok any time good luck x

i have got the normal clear blue one , I will try not to drink as much because i know that dilutes it and then i will test :) although my sore boobs have gone now so i dont know whats happening lol , but normally before i have AF i have serious bloating problems so bad i look about 6 months preg and not had none my belly feels weird

I tested on the day my af was due and it showed up!!! I could of sworn that it was coming though coz I had cramps and everythin!!!!! Test test test!!!!!

I haven't had cramps or anything though :( .. Just feel like AF is going to come but it hasn't , when i woke up this morning i had a banging headache and legs felt all jellified , but i'm ok now , it will come i know it will it always gets me it is like the devil :(

No im going to test tomorrow morning i think :D x just give it all day today to come and if it aint ther in the morning then i am definetley going to test i wil post the results tomorrow as soon as i know x

No im going to test tomorrow morning i think :D x just give it all day today to come and if it aint ther in the morning then i am definetley going to test i wil post the results tomorrow as soon as i know x

I got my fingers crossed
fingers_crossed.gif
:)

Well i should be testing very very soon not had my morning wee yet so got to wait for that to come :)

how have u managed not to pee yet?? its 1st thing i do lol

u must be bursting by now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back