To phone or not to phone?

MrsR

Reaction score
For the past week and a half I've been getting a stitch like pain on the right hand side of my bump x it's only when I'm walking or rolling over in bed that I get it and it doesn't come and go, it just is always there x Sebastian is moving as usual, rolling kicking and wriggling on and off throughout the day so I'm just wondering-should I ring my midwife or is it just something like ligament pain? It is really quite painful x

Ive had some sort of stitch like pain on the side of my bump too! I thought if little man's still kicking then everything should be ok so have left it!! If your getting more worried though hun, phone your m/w x x

my right side is killing me if im on my feets for to long only goes if i sit down. when i move about in bed the lower part of my bump really hurts sometimes. But Noa is moving and kicking like normal so i never thought anything about it.
But to be cheeky, yes you should give midwife a ring just to make ME feel better when she says its normal :D
Im sure Seb is okay tho hun!

Lol thanks isobel! I think I'll give her a ring just to confirm it's nothing x I'm going to try and wrangle getting her to sign my hip firm next Friday as I'll be 25 weeks then otherwise won't see her until 28 weeks! x she's not in until after 1 so will call her then and let you know what she says x

thanks! maybe our boys are just really massive and are trying to get some more room in there :/ thats what OH says, atleast 10ibs he reckons. :(

I've had this too, quite uncomfortable! It did go for me though after a day. Let us know what the midwife says hun, i'll like to know what it is too xx

hey hun...let us know what your midwife says...i get the same sometimes, stitches are quite common but any kind of pain that your not sure about ring midwife or doctor up and get it checked out!!
xx

I get that too!! But have tried laying with bump slightly on a pillow at night and that has helped during the day as well as at night!!

Hi Helen
Would be grateful if you could post midwife's response on here as I'm getting quite severe sharp pains in the bottom of my bump. my midwife said its SPD but this is different like ligament or muscle pain??? It comes whether i am walking, driving , resting so thats whats making me unsure???

Sorry guys I had to take DD to dentist for her 6 monthly check up x x mw phoned me back and I described the pain and she said, 'is it near your pelvis?' I said no as it's down the right handside of my bump and she said 'it's ligament pain from stretching to accomodate baby. If the pain is around the pelvis, is stabbing or accompanied by bleeding and loss of baby movement phone 24 hour number.' x x so it was exactly what I thought it was x x she was dead good though and told me to phone anytime x and she's going to sign my form next Friday!!! Wooohoooo x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back