To my mummy.........

Kezzamunster

Reaction score
I once was going to be born and this I couldn't wait,
I knew that everyone was expecting me, I would try not to be late.

But I really wasn't sure what was on the other side,
I tried to accept what was happening but I knew I couldn't hide

I couldn't help but wonder who my parents were to be,
I knew for sure that no matter what, they would always love me

So I thought about it for a while, but I knew I had to leave,
I went on to another place, it is so beautiful it's hard to believe

I had a job to do, but it wasn't here on earth,
I am so sorry you had to miss it, the day of my birth

I wanted so bad to stay and be at home with you,
But I knew that there was something up here that I had to do

I am now a Guardian Angel and I hope that you are proud,
I watch over you and Daddy, I peek down through the clouds

I hope you know how much I love you, and how hard it was to go
I miss you so much everyday, but I am sure you already know

So please don't ever forget me, as I will do the same,
You know this wasn't your fault, there is no one to blame

God needed me to be by his side and to take good care of you,
So there is no need to be sad now and no need to be blue

If you ever get lonely, just look up at the sky,
Like if you had a thought of me or just needed to say hi

I am so happy with the way things are even though it may not seem,
I talk to you in the night time, I touch you when you dream

I want to see the same for you, give a smile for me today,
Because I know that we will meet again in some other sort of way

I will be up here waiting for you, to open the gates real wide
And help you to come home to Heaven, to take a step inside

I thank you for loving me so much, please believe that this is true,
And there is no one I could ever love more Mummy, as much as I love you

I hope no one minded me posting this but I came across it & thought was beautiful & hope it helps even just a teeney bit over the Christmas season

Your all amazing & have a strength that only I can dream off

xxxxxxx

OMG that is beautiful i had to read it twice as i couldnt see for tears. its very similar to a poem that was read at my daughter's funeral xx Happy Christmas my beautiful angel Ava i miss u so much & love u with all my heart xx Happy Christmas to all angel babies & there mummies xx

Ive asked Santa if he could make the stars shine extra brightly at christmas so all mummies know their lil angels are with them over the festive season

Your lil angels will always be remembered & will be with you every single day

xxxx

What a lovly poem.. Im balling my eyes out its so beautiful.. Thank you for sharing it.. Happy Christmas to my little angel boy david have a lovley day with nanny bridget.. And happy christmas to all the angel babies out there and there mammy's & daddys, its such a hard time to get through.. Thinking of u all xx

Thank you for sharing that lovely poem X

omg that is so nice i had MC 2 years ago now at 6 weeks i know its only a poem but its made me think. i never really come to terms with it i just blocked it out finished the lad i lost the baby too and blocked it out. iv sat and cried and got it all out now! thanx to that litte poem. it needed doing!! thanx kezza x x x x x xbig hugs to al that have ever lost a baby :hug:

This has reduced me to tears. Thank you so much for posting, it's beautiful

This is beautiful, thank you for posting it kezza x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for posting this, it's lovely - I am sat here with tears streaming down my face because it's so beautiful.

Ethan, Mummy and Daddy love you so very much - this you know from the 2 days we had you here with us. To feel you grip my finger again and to see you open your eyes again as you hear me chatting away to you would be the greatest gift, even if it was just for another 2 days. In the space of 3 days, you were here and then you were gone - but I tell you son we will never forget you, you are our little man and always will be. Every day is such a struggle, but your big sister keeps me going and we will make sure she has the best Christmas ever. You were perfect in every way, from your head to your little toes - just beautiful.

Happy Christmas angel, you have lots of people up there to look after you and lots of angels to play with until we see you again my beautiful boy xxxxx

No probs at all girlies

I know these words will never be able to replace your heartache but I hope these words have been able to help to comfort you & make you smile knowing that your angels are with you every minute of every day, watching you work & watching you sleep

Your angels are always remembered & never forgotten

Rest in peace little ones

xxxxxxxxxxx

kezza thats lovely poem, I love the way this has been put it changes my perspective completely. xxx

beautiful!!!! bought tears to my eyes but they were good tears!!!

Hey, My friend just sent me this poem. It is absolutly beautiful. I lost my baby on April 26th 2009, My gorgeous little Jordan William, he was born at 27 weeks, and unfortunatly, he got an infection and wasn't strong enough to survive. I feel as though I have taken his death very well, up till now, now, I am constantly talking about him, and longing to try for another baby. I have only just got into a relationship, and it is against my nature to trick/force someone into having a baby with me, I know I'm going to have to wait until i'm ready. I am very lucky to of had Jordan, and held him in my arms as he took his last breath. It has made me stronger, I know I am young, but if anyone does need to talk on how to cope with a loss, I am here to chat. :). I had no one when I lost Jordan. I'll never forget my baby boys beautiful face. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back