to all third trimester mums-to-be

melhoney

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to apologise as I haven't really contributed much to this forum lately. I haven't let you down or anything, but have just not felt up to it!
I am not depressed or anything, but just lack the energy as my nights are VERY short, and did not feel like talking much about myself !
I'll try to be more present from now on, my maternity leave starts on Monday the 16th, so I guess I will feel less drawn out!

Lots of hugs to all of you and sorry again!
Mel xx

thanks Sarah,

I'll try to be more active! AT the moment, I just sit in front of Tv et try to sleep...whcih I find really very hard!
Anyway...
Will post more, promised! :)

Mel xx

Hi melhoney. I felt simlar before my maternity leave, i finished on Dec 16th, and am feeling good now, lots of nesting, and much more energy. Fingers crossed you'll feel the same!
Take care and keep smiling x

I felt the same too - this is my first proper day off as DH has just gone back to work. It feels a bit strange being off without him here but i'm sure i'll get used to it soon! x

Yea, I am sure I will feel bizarre as well, without my husband being there, but I really need it!
I love teaching but it is really too demanding now!
Would not be fair on the kids to stay longer!
HAve only 5 working days to attend, as I have 2 days off next week...Thanks God for that!!

Thanks for your support girls, hope you are feeling well now...Can't wait for that! :D

Love,

mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back