Made it to the third Trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to say hello.......i've just come from the 2nd trimester........which went soooo quick!!!

Looking forwards to chatting to you girls and sharing advice........can't believe that theres not long to go........i can't wait!!!!

Lots of luck to nearly mummy's to be!

Amy xx

Hi its great to get into the Third trimester . Nearly their not long to go stage ha ha. Its great watching a fat tummy turn into a propper bump. How you feeling at the min im at the moaning stage. Ha ha i feel like a granny

Hi,

I'm actually feeling great at the mo......full of energy!!! Just a bit of back ache, which i'm sure will get worse, as time goes on!

Not too long for you!!! I'm strting to get nervous about the birth now......i think just because i don't know what to expect, but hey ho.......i'm sure it will be a great experience!!!!

Amy xx

Helloooooooooo & welcome to the 3rd Tri.

Have you told your M/W about your back ache? It does get worse believe me :( If its quite bad she will be able to refer you for some physio or give you advice on how to relieve or help with the aches. My back is really pi**ing me off now!

Hope this tri goes quick for you.

Nicki.x :D

hi hun and welcome to the third trimester xxxx

Welcome to the third trimester... not long to go now :dance:

Xxx

Hello and welcome to the third stage of game!!! Here's to hoping your finally stretch is as good as the second!!!!

xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back