TMI warning - watery discharge

gemloulau

Reaction score
He ladies, I'm 15 weeks along and this morning when I woke up I felt a little damp down below. I put my hand on my pants and they felt wet.

As I stood up, I felt a little gush type of sensation. By the time I got to the bathroom there was like a watery pinky brown trickle down my leg. When I sat in the loo a little more of a gush and when I wiped the tissue was soaked.

It wasn't like a normal discharge it was almost like water with a slight pinky/brown tinge. No clots, it was almost like funny coloured pee but it didn't feel like I was peeing if you see what I mean.

Yesterday evening I felt a weird pulling sensation in my belly button everytime I went for a pee so I'm wondering of there's a connection.

Has anyone had anything similar or no what it is?

I've got an ante-natal app at the hospital this afternoon to check on my asthma so I can mention it then - do you think I should be worried?

I'm so stressed about this!

Xx

Every little thing makes us worried doesn't it. I would mention it. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about and is just discharge but I'm sorry I am clueless about this just wanted to say don't panic but definitely ask them :)

I had abit of brown discharge about 13-14 weeks cant remember now, it was only a tiny bit one morning, it wasnt watery or running down my leg but when i asked midwife she said it it prob abit of the plug come away which is fine cos it rebuilds itself, so could be that, but best to mention it x

Thanks ladies, I'll def mention it this afternoon. Seems to have stopped now but every little thing brings a panic attack these days!!!!! Xx

Can't offer any useful info I'm afraid just wanted to say good luck x

Everything is fine - the doctor said it sounds like normal discharge and some women experience A LOT in tri2 - running down my leg seemed excessive to me but what do I know!!

They are monitoring my cyst so I was lucky enough to get another scan while I was there too and my little bubs was dancing around

Big relief!

Xx

Glad everything's okay!!:)xxx

Thanks bbee - me too. Cheesy grin on my face this evening!! Xx

Great that all is well. I know someone who thought that had leaked amniotic fluid it was that much but it was discharge (gross).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back