TMI warning - watery discharge

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by gemloulau, Jun 12, 2013.

1. gemloulau

gemloulau Well-Known Member

He ladies, I'm 15 weeks along and this morning when I woke up I felt a little damp down below. I put my hand on my pants and they felt wet.

As I stood up, I felt a little gush type of sensation. By the time I got to the bathroom there was like a watery pinky brown trickle down my leg. When I sat in the loo a little more of a gush and when I wiped the tissue was soaked.

It wasn't like a normal discharge it was almost like water with a slight pinky/brown tinge. No clots, it was almost like funny coloured pee but it didn't feel like I was peeing if you see what I mean.

Yesterday evening I felt a weird pulling sensation in my belly button everytime I went for a pee so I'm wondering of there's a connection.

Has anyone had anything similar or no what it is?

I've got an ante-natal app at the hospital this afternoon to check on my asthma so I can mention it then - do you think I should be worried?

I'm so stressed about this!

Xx

2. ellesbells

ellesbells Well-Known Member

Every little thing makes us worried doesn't it. I would mention it. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about and is just discharge but I'm sorry I am clueless about this just wanted to say don't panic but definitely ask them :)

3. Nat28

Nat28 Well-Known Member

I had abit of brown discharge about 13-14 weeks cant remember now, it was only a tiny bit one morning, it wasnt watery or running down my leg but when i asked midwife she said it it prob abit of the plug come away which is fine cos it rebuilds itself, so could be that, but best to mention it x

4. gemloulau

Thanks ladies, I'll def mention it this afternoon. Seems to have stopped now but every little thing brings a panic attack these days!!!!! Xx

5. nbrintz

nbrintz Well-Known Member

Can't offer any useful info I'm afraid just wanted to say good luck x

6. gemloulau

Everything is fine - the doctor said it sounds like normal discharge and some women experience A LOT in tri2 - running down my leg seemed excessive to me but what do I know!!

They are monitoring my cyst so I was lucky enough to get another scan while I was there too and my little bubs was dancing around

Big relief!

Xx

7. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

Glad everything's okay!!:)xxx

8. gemloulau

Thanks bbee - me too. Cheesy grin on my face this evening!! Xx

9. ellesbells

ellesbells Well-Known Member

Great that all is well. I know someone who thought that had leaked amniotic fluid it was that much but it was discharge (gross).