TMI to the max!

CarlyD

Reaction score
Soooo, I just went to the loo, and when I first started weeing I thought I heard a bit of a 'plop' into the water. I'm not 100% though and unfortunately I didn't have my contact lenses in or glasses on so couldn't inspect very well lol. I went number one and two, no pain, wiped front to back and noticed what seemed like a lot of bright red blood on the paper? Thing is I had an issue with pain and blood with number two's a few weeks ago, I suspected piles, but that seemed to clear itself up and I'm not really sure which end this blood came from (eww I know!) number two was quite soft so not convinced that would have caused bleeding like it was before...

When I flushed I could see through my bleary short sightedness the water all tinged bright red. I'm seeing my midwife at 2pm today. Can I just ask for an exam to see what's going on? Does it sound like the 'bloody show'? (it didn't seem discharge-like on the paper, just bright red blood...)

Thanks in advance!! X

Tell her and ask for a check hun. She would be able to tell you. Any bleeding should be looked at and checked anyway. Exciting hun this could be the start. xxxxx

Thanks :) I can only hope! Like everyone else on here I'm getting very impatient lol xx

Definitely mention it, any bleeding needs to be reported. Fx it's the start :D xxxxxxxxxx

lol it could be a show, id deffo ask the mw to check you out. maybe you can budge in on my DD

Sounds to me like your mucus plug :) x

FX it is starting for you today, let us know what the midwife says.......if you make it that far :) xxxx

Sad to say she inspected me down there and all looked normal!

However on the plus side, he is engaged! I have really bad pelvic and inner thigh pain, it hurts a lot to walk, but nothing to say for sure labour is near :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back