TMI, so sorry, but...

Jellyboobs

Reaction score
So it's been 18 weeks now since my little Lily was born and life seems to be all back to normal, except for one thing! Now I considered going to see my doctor, but I wouldn't even know where to start (which I know is silly as when I was pregnant I wouldn't have cared less).

For the last couple of weeks, going to the loo for a Number 2 has been HARD. I'm not constipated, it just hurts like hell! It feels like something has torn down there but last time I saw my doctor, she said that the stitches had healed but this had been happening when she checked, I was just too embarrassed to bring it up.

There's also always blood on the tissue as well.

I'm starting to get really worried about it, but as I say, I have no idea how to start bringing it up to a doctor and just wondered if anyone else has had this or something similar and could offer advice?

Thanks!

And sorry for TMI!

Well I have similar and think it could be one of 2 things or both: internal piles and/or lack of muscle tone when I push it out.

It has been the same after all 3 of mine. I still bleed most times I go but think this might be the 1st time I've had piles :blush:

For me what helps is: Prune juice (proper minging but if it works it's worth it) corn on the cob which still has the husk on in the shop (obv you take it off to eat it - mw told me about this and it's really good) and lots of water (booooring!)

Really hope this helps. It's rubbish isn't it. My poo looks like rabbit droppings at the mo (sorry....tmi) xx

I have this if the blood is drag red don't worry it's piles hunni lots of liquids and fruit to make the pooh softer normally does the trick xx

I had this too - i felt fine until a couple of weeks ago and ouch did it hurt - it feels a bit better now though!! H is now 16wks and thought i'd healed - my friend looked up online hypericum (St Johns wort) is recommended to take after a cut/ tear!! Apparently its meant to help healing!!

I dont know what it is - it all looks healed but its just a bit sore........i'm wondering as its used while healing maybe thats why it takes longer......but i dont want to go back to the drs!!

ooh also lactulose - can get it from a pharmacy - i got it when i left hosp but have a bottle and have some everytime i eat - softens stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back