thought i was back to normal......hmm maybe not!!!

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
I thought all was healed and back to normal but no! I had a 3rd degree tear and all was fine until this morning!sorry for the tmi but went to the loo and ouch the pain!

Has anyone else had this?if so what did you do? I don't really want to go back to the drs as I have had my fill of doctors!

i thought i was back to normal after my cut but i don't have any pain i just have a swollen area. Im going back to the docs. You should too. Its a delicate area you should get it checked though just so ur not in pain :( x

Yeah me too. I'm gonna mention it to the doc at my 8 wk check up. I have an area of my bum near to my epistitittywotsit cut that feels like a bruise, always tender especially when I sit on a hard surface.

I did go bak to gp but he said it will take time to heal..its been more than 3 months now since I had my baby and now pain has reduced..a friend told me it took her 6 months to completely heal..

It takes a Year for your body to return back to normal after a baby. Best to get things checked out though hunni. You know what I've just realised I never had a 6-8 week check?! Lol

i had a tear and was also cut i had stitches near ma tail bone is that similar to you

I tore almost front to back but it was deeper rather than long (if that makes sense?!) - sorry for the tmi!

Just to say I had a cut and a tear when having LO in August last year and it's only now, almost 6 months later, that things are starting to feel more normal... It does get better though, promise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back