TMI....Pleaee help

lizylou

Reaction score
Sorry ladies but I really need advice
I have been struggling with constipation now for 4 days and it's starting to get really uncomfortable now it's upsetting me... That and I am suffering with hemiroids too I feel so depressed with it
Is there anything I can do I have tried drinking more water having orange juice and still nothing : (
Please help x

Best thing I found in the end is latalose prescribed by the docs xxx

Go to boots and get fybogel sachets (think that's how it's spelled) and drink loads of water and eat fresh fruit or bran flakes or something. Also get anusol for your piles. Xx

Thank you... Ill go get some stuff tomorrow I'm so tired of it now : ( x

Deffo anusol for ur piles hun! It works! I've no experience with constipation but maybe if it carries on u could ask ur gp? Especially if it's getting u down, big hugs hope u feel better soon xxx

If you Phone your midwife she will give you a prescription for lactulose, which loosens everything up and works fairly quickly too. You can get it over the counter if you can't wait for a prescription, it's the best thing I've tried. Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you all I'm going to try and call my midwife this morning fingers crossed : ) xx

You can get Lactulose over the counter at the pharmacy. No need for a prescription. It's very cheap too!

If you Phone your midwife she will give you a prescription for lactulose, which loosens everything up and works fairly quickly too. You can get it over the counter if you can't wait for a prescription, it's the best thing I've tried. Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry I need to learn to read properly!!!

There's a few things you could try:

-Lactulose
-Fybrogel
-Movicol (I think this is safe?)
-Senna (Again, not sure but may be worth asking about)
-Prunes & Prune Juice
-OJ
-Water
-Plenty of green veg
-Fruit
-Branflakes
-Try massaging your tummy or getting someone to massage your back
-Go for a walk

Hope this helps x

A bowl of all bran for breakfast every day does the trick for me xx

Thank you all x
I finally managed to go feel soooo much better