Constant Heartburn

Emma58

Reaction score
No matter how much Gaviscon I am taking my heartburn will not shift. I've tried drinking loads of milk too but nothing seems to work.
I've had this since last night and it's driving me mad, along with my stomach feeling uncomfortable and bloated, constipation and trapped wind - I think i'm having an attack of IBS.

Any ideas anyone???

:hug: :hug: Have some of these hun.
I have been having the dual action rennies when i have heartburn and find that they do help.

Other than that dont eat anything that will irritate the IBS. Try sitting up right in the most comfortable postion you can. Keep sipping milk also. I find that helps me also.

Sorry if all that is useless.

Mine only starts before I go to sleep I find drinking milk and eating bananas help :D

i had it really bad one day an i tink it was midna she sed 2 try melon n i got sum next tym i went shoppin work nicely :D

I get it a lot too. Usually when I'm lead down in bed so I try to stay upright as much as possible.

best bit of advice I got was not to eat any later than 2 hours before going to bed (or lying down), it's not stopped but it's loads better.

:hug: :hug: :hug: I hope it eases soon, I've been getting through loads of gaviscon lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back