TMI - Just need some advice!

Mrs CW

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Sorry for TMI! Since last week I've found that my stomach seems to be churning and I keep getting the feeling that I'm going to have diarrhoea :blush:(sorry TMI!) I've not actually had any just the horrible feeling in my stomach it just seems a bit softer (sorry again!). This is something I used to get before I started taking pregnacare this seemed to really settle it. I'm a bit confused though as I thought that your supposed to get constipation when pregnant?! Is anyone else getting this or know if its normal? What can I do to ease it? I know I can't take imodium

I did another Digi today and it came put 3+ weeks so hoping things are going ok :dance:

Thanks for any replies

Cat x

Hi Cat. I get that feeling and Im 9 weeks. Its like either a period pain low down or like I need the loo with upset tum but then it goes away. I have IBS which doesnt help. Try peppermint tea which is great for tummy settling, upsets and digestion xx

Thanks hun I will give it a try - I'm trying to give up my usual 5 cups of tea a day so this could be a good replacement x x x

I gave up coffee and went onto decaf. Ive always drunk green tea and peppermint for my tummy and its nice. You can even put honey or lemon in it if you want. x

I'm just having one cup in the morning now and I definately need it to wake up! I'll give the tea a try although i can't put lemon in it unfortunately - I'm allergic to citrus fruits. Thanks again x x x

Up until about 9 weeks I a runny tummy every few days :blush: but then it stopped and ive been really lucky not have had an constipation so far xx I think (or at least I hope) it's normal :) x

I have had the same....hope it settles soon x

No advice, but didnt want to read and run. I unfortuantely have always been a bit constipated so nothing new here. I find chicken helps regulate my bowels, dont know why!

hi mrs cw, i'm 16weeks pregnant with my second and what you've described is exactly how i was with my 1st and this pregnancy also. it seemed to settle around the end of the first trimester so try to hang in there. i've always put it down to all the changes going on in your body. good luck! x

Thanks for all your replies I hope it does settle soon and I'm glad its normal for some x x x

hi hunn i'm tending to swing between constipation and loose:blush:!!! But I like cherry have IBS. we have so many hormones going around our systems its bound to mess us about. hope it settles soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back