Must warn serious TMI (things going on below)

marley

Reaction score
Hey girls

So every time I go to the toilet there's a creamy milky discharge :s

It literally seems to be everywhere in that area :(

I'd this normal, has anyone else experienced this

Sorry -tmi

Thanks

Xx

glad u asked cos i have it to and have been wondering if its normal xx

id say it is i had it before my scan and i am still going strong lol

I'm worried because I haven't got it. Just a dryish yellow discharge?

I've had this all the way through. I know increased discharge is common. If it smells bad or your itchy you should get it checked. Mention it when you see your midwife but its probably just one of those things.
X

Thanks girls I just had to ask- luckily it's not itching or smelly. But it just looks terrible hahahaha

Xx

Thanks girls I just had to ask- luckily it's not itching or smelly. But it just looks terrible hahahaha

Xx

Awww. Are you wearing panty liners? I have to now, although I think I'm a bit incontinent, I'm quite positive I've been peeing myself - pregnancy is so attractive!!!!

Hey pinky,

No I'm not but I think invest-

I've noticed a slight bit of wetness in my knickers.. Not the right kind of wetness hehehe

Xx

Some people get loads, some little, but its normal (unless itching/ smelling strong, as already said) I feel so wet but theres nothing there. The glamorous side to pregnancy (and theres more to come, haha!!)x

Hey pinky,

No I'm not but I think invest-

I've noticed a slight bit of wetness in my knickers.. Not the right kind of wetness hehehe

Xx

Hehe, its not very attractive eh? Lol

I've had it and still do and sometimes it can be a lil clear and the wetness is bad too sometimes it feels as if I've wet myself I hate the feeling lol

Yep! I've been wearing panty liners since day one. It's pretty gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back