tmi but

isobel84

Reaction score
i got like cramps in my twinkle and im my bum.. :shock:
feels really weird, its not really painful but its very unfomfterble. Anyone else got bumcramps :blush:

hey hun - i have "bum cramps" all the time :-( especially in my left butt cheek ;-) it is uncomfortable but why - i have no idea i'm afraid - other than that baby is bouncing on our lower regions? lol... xx

if thats the case, he have stoped bouncing! :D it only lasted for about 15 minutes

I had it afew months ago and put it down to growing and stretching! My OH used to find it really funny cos I'd be watching telly then all of a sudden I'd jump cos I'd get this weird feeling up my bum lol

if thats the case, he have stoped bouncing! :D it only lasted for about 15 minutes

aaawww, in that case i have no idea hunni but that's what i was on the understanding it could be... and/or stretching pains... xx

I've got a pain but it feels bruised like i have fllen on my bum and bruised the bone!! I think baby has moved over the weekend as it felt like it was trying to kick my spine and it made me feel so sick!! thankfully i tend to get kicks all down one side at the moment!!

last night it came back, then stoped and then when i went to bed it came back again and i had really trouble sleeping! :( so far today i have not felt it tho.
But i dont like it!

well i have it too a lot, which is very strange because my baby is high up and transverse?! x

plus i feel her hiccups low down too?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back