Twinkle, twinkle... anymore cure-all songs???

Beth&Archer

Reaction score
Anyone else find that singing Twinkle Twinkle to their LO to be the best cure all??? I find when Archer is colicky and screaming if I can catch his eye and sing twinkle twinkle over (and over and over and over!) again it works brilliantly!! Sounds mad but it really works... I've tried other songs but none of them work!!! :lol:

Has anyone got any different cure all songs? Or anyone else find that Twinkle Twinkle really works or am I just a mad, sleep deprived person?? :shock: :wall:

Scissor Sisters 'don't feel like dancing' works for us! That or staring at my giant Kylie picture :D

OH is a little worried about Stanley......

Jack loves Twinkle Twinkle as well, it stops him in his tracks

He also loves Pink 'get the party started' only when i sing it though :oops:

braydon used to love twinkle twinkle but now it baa baa black sheep especially as he has started to mimic (spl) the first line

oh gosh yes - twinkle twinkle really is the "magic" song! it used to be the ONLY song that would calm lydia down when she got hysterical!

"Wind the bobbin up" is Oscars' remedy. He also loves Katie Melua to calm him down.... :sleep:

Emilia xx

madi loves twinkle twinkle!!! i sing it to her and she dozes off (i dont think she likes my singing really :rotfl: )

madi also likes all saints new song hehe

emilia said:
"Wind the bobbin up" is Oscars' remedy. He also loves Katie Melua to calm him down.... :sleep:

Emilia xx[/quote

Thats a favourite with is too.
But if she is sad I sing her 'you are my sunshine'.

Leorah loves twinkle too! Also give a dog a bone and The Carpenters "Close to You" which I played to her before she was born! We have burnt it onto a CD over and over agin!

Oh god yes twinkle twinkle is the best song ever when keryn is inconsolible(sp) and either me or DF sing this she stops immediately n goes str8 2 sleep lol amazin she also likes wind the bobbin up my little cousin sings it 2 her and she laughs

she also likes keane and the eric prydz song-call on me :? daddy also likes this wen its on music channels AND he loves when girls aloud comes on :evil: sorry im very jealous lol

luv lou n keryn xxx

For us, the cure all songs are "how much is that doggie in the window" and "my bonnie lies over the ocean". I teach little ones so I have plenty of songs in Irish to sing to Naomi too! :oops: But she prefers the two already mentioned.

Also likes "horsie horsie don't you stop" and "clap hands till Mama comes home".

My God I'm turning into my Mom!
:rotfl:
Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER