TMI brownish discharge/slight spotting

Lou1103

Reaction score
Hi,
I had a mmc in jan-feb & had a very long period in march but a few days ago i started having like a creamy brown discharge, only a small amount and have had very watery spotting.
Anyone else had this or knows what it could all mean?

Xxx

When did you finish the period in march? Could it be the start of your next period? Have you been tracking your ov or anything like that? I've always "changed" after a mc, so it gets hard to know what's normal.

Sorry about your mmc, its a eally horrible thing to go through. x

Thanks hun. I was ov last weekend im not due my next period for another week but things could have changed ur right. Xxx

Maybe its implantation spotting?! Xxxx sendin you a msg on facebook now

Dunno :/ seems a bit more than spotting cuz its been happening for about 3days? Would be good if it was bit not getting hopes up lol xxx

So Ray was right it seemed to be implantation as i did get a pos test but continued to bleed (and still am) with clots this morning so looks like its over before it really began :/

Same thing happened to.me first cycle after my mc.....had brown spotting start 10dpo and thought it was af early...36 hours later the spotting stopped. So i tested and got a bfp on 2 ic tests and a frer and a tesco own. But then next day started bright red bleeding that got heavier....test went neg after that......my temps had been low before the spotting snd never came up so kind of knew something was a bit wrong.

My docs wont count it as a mc though so not referring for tests.

I was wondering about docs, thats bad as its still a pregnancy, i had never even heard off a chemical pregnancy! It seems my body is educating me :/ sorry u went through it too.

R u ttc again now? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back