TMI Alert - Lost ALOT of mucas type stuff through day

Phew glad to hear all is ok, my friend had really bad braxton hicks from early on in her pregnancy and everything turned out fine with her :) just glad that you and bubs are ok think u had us all worried lol xx

glad everything is okay! Had us all worried! x

Phew!! So pleased to hear you are ok, I think much like everyone I been stalking this thread constantly worrying. Please do try and take it easy, is there anyone that can help with your 16month old? xxx

Phew! You had us all worried!! Really glad everthing's okay with you and baby, and glad they're keeping an eye on you!

Yay your back, so glad to see you :)

Like has been said is there anyone that can help with your 16 month old? try and rest as much as possible xxxx

I'm so relieved you and baby are ok. :hug:

I didn't have braxton hicks with my daughter, but I used to have constant pains in my back and low down at the front. The took me into hospital to check and it turned out to be spd!

I hope it eases up soon for you xx

:yay:your back, glad to hear you and your little one are ok :) you had us all worried for a little while xxx

Aww bless you all, so nice to have people to talk to!

Im afraid not I get 4 hours off on Fridays to give me time in my studio but that's it noone else I can ask. He's a very good boy though bless him so im very lucky really :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back