TMI Alert - Lost ALOT of mucas type stuff through day

MrsKLloyd

Reaction score
Any ideas on what it is?

Never had so much, not something that happened with my first.

All day it has been uncomfortable losing large sort of lumps and i mean ALOT every hour there is more....

Not really sure what it is, its got no colour really.

Don't mean to panic you but this should maybe get checked out, if there's lots of it and clumps. Just to be sure? Could be part of your mucus plug which doesn't necessarily have to be bad as apparently they can replenish, but I would just want to double check xx

After them telling you your having strong bracing hicks I would get checked hun that def sounds like the plug!

Is plug not supposed to have blood in?? ...

If you think thats what i should do i'll give them a call, ive been having the bhicks all day again but assumed it was nothing to worry about :s

I think it only has blood in the last stages of losing the plug, from what I've read. You can lose it in bits throughout your pregnancy. Combined with the BH I'd say definitely phone to be on the safe side xx

OK, i'll give them a call...

I know this sounds really silly, but i have this feeling, the feeling soemthing just isnt right...somethings feeling really odd and i feel kinda tearful...

Last time i felt like this was the last week of my pregnancy with Reu, and i was right there was something wrong hence me being emergancy induced :(

Praying that i'm wrong this time, praying this baby is ok because its just too early this time

Definitely phone then, go with your instincts and don't let anyone fob you off xx

Hope everything's ok hun, I've been told that your mucus plug can be bloody or just clear xx

hope all is ok, keep us updated xxx

I really hope everything is ok hun xx

hope everything's ok hun, deffo best to get it checked out xx

Fingers crossed for you that all is well, but deffo a good idea to phone the midwife/hospital, even if it just puts your mind at ease.
Thinking of you both. x

Morning ladies, well after a night of NO SLEEP i am not in the best of moods :(

They have got me booked for a scan at 4pm today, thankfully husband is working through lunch to be able to come and watch the Reu.

My little sister is over for the day helping out with Reu and my massive pile of business orders! (i'm self employed and work from home so i can't not do them!!)

Fingers firmly crossed this is all nothing but the feeling in my back is far to familiar just like it was at the start of labour with reuben :( Praying its the bhicks causing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back