TMI Alert! Have you found that.....

Annabanna33

Reaction score
when you wipe after youve been for a wee, its sometimes quite yellow? Does anyone know why this is? Im drinking at least 2 litres of water plus juice every day, but my wee seems to be pretty dark sometimes. Just wanted to put my mind at rest, since having the scare at 8 weeks im paranoid something bad is going to happen!

A
x

YEs - MW keeps telling me to drink more which I do but sometimes it is still dark. You just must need loads more. I wouldn't worry though - baby will take what it needs and leave you with the dregs!

phew thank god for that. i was so worried it was something wrong. i do feel constantly thirsty and i do try and drink whenever i can throughout the day, over 2 litres but it still doesnt make a difference.
The colour of my wee im not too bothered about, unless it was really dark, its just the when i wipe and its yellow that bothers me.

HI anna :wave:

Im exactly the same luv, When i wipe too its either really yellow or orangey, its deffo just that your wee is a bit too concentrated and drinking lots more water should help :hug:

Easier said than done when your feeling really sicky anyway is i find drinking more makes me feel even sickier :( :hug: :hug:

Great, thanks for that, its reassuring having other people having the same thing.
Right off to fill my 2 litre bottle again for this afternoon! that way i know ive drunk it!

A
x

yeah i have exactly the same thing! and i do drink loads and loads of water all through the day - god pregnancy is so weird! lol :wave:

I worried about that all the way through pregnancy too. My wee was always really yellow no matter what I drank.. apart from on most MW appointments oddly enough LOL. It's all normal though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back