Have You...

dannii87

Reaction score
...Ever weed through your bumhole?

I have!!

I've got diarrhoea soooo bad that I'm now pooing out water... Is that ok?

I got a little bit worried because (TMI alert!) I wiped and it was greeny brown (with a tinge of yellow) and panicked in case it was meconium (sp?) from baby (baby poo)... It wasn't - thank God.

I'm drinking loads of fluids so I don't get dehydrated... I guess that's all I can do?

Is there an opposite of Senekot or something to harden poo?! lol :think: x

OH said to drink orange juice. It adds elasticity to your poo!

Immodium but probably not suitable for pregnancy. Best letting it all out and flushing your system, might be a clear out before labour :think: .

Hazel said:
might be a clear out before labour :think: .
Hmmm, I would have believed that but it's been going on a little too long for it to be that!! It's been about 4/5 days now (on and off).

I don't feel ill though, could it be a bug? x

i had something similar a few weeks ago, was like water coming out and it just felt wrong :oops:

maybe try eating some foods that will help make it more solid, i have found weetabix helps keep them the right texture (gross wording but couldnt think of anything else) :lol:

I've got IBS so I get this alllll the time but funnily enough I've not had it snce I've been pregnant :think:

because of that I don't really know what to recommend apart from the usual fibre to make you more solid, brown bread, brown rice, all bran etc etc

I have also heard that you can have anything up to 10 days or so 'clearing out' before your labour starts so there's still a chance it could be that

Hope you're back to normal soon

:hug:

Thank you ladies :hug: I'm going to get some weetabix tomorrow with orange juice for breakfast, then I plan to have beans on brown toast :D

I'm actually quite excited :rotfl: I love beans on brown toast!!

...And it will help my poo of course :cheer: xx

Go for the fibre Dannii, hope your bum stops exploding soon :hug:

that doesn't sound very pleasent hun :hug:
Doesn't sound like a bug as you've had it for too long, bugs usually last around 24 to 48 hours. I would try what the others have suggested and just keeping drinking loads of water. Oh and if its given you a sore bum as diarrehoea (sp?) does sometimes (or is that just me?!) then I suggest sudacrem! (sorry if thats way TMI!)
Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

midna said:
it comes out you bum like a bullet from a gun lalala watttttttttttttttttter pooooooooooooooooooooooooop LOOOOL

:rotfl:

"water poop water poop"

(To be sung in the style of 'spider-pig'.)

midna said:
it comes out you bum like a bullet from a gun lalala watttttttttttttttttter pooooooooooooooooooooooooop LOOOOL

:rotfl: Only you could make a song about this midna :dance:

I even hear it sung to a punk sounding kind of track :shock:

Hahaha! Hooray for this forum! Lol! 'Let it all out Dear...' :wink:

I have some Hi-fibre sachets that have been quite good. You can just add them to water, (I put 'em in smoothies coz they taste a bit weird!) You can get them in the pharmacy aisle. I think there are a few brands, like Fibre-sure and Senokot fibre or something xx

not in this tri but :rotfl: at midna, and actually i know that song as well. It's actually got quite a few verses with the exception of the words water poop! that you have changed!

Yeh my sis used to love singing that song! lol Though her version was it SHOOTS from you bum etc etc haha Lovely! ;)

I'm not sure hun but I think you can take diaoralite (sp!) while you are pg!!

Hope it sorts itself out soon!!

Xxx

I can't believe that I have left you alone on the forum for a few hours Dannii and you've managed to create a thread about water poo that's run over two pages!!!

I had water poo before being PG but that was a bug, though still recommend the high fibre...fruit and fibre cereal with ice cold milk, yum yum yum!!

HideiLu said:
I can't believe that I have left you alone on the forum for a few hours Dannii and you've managed to create a thread about water poo that's run over two pages!!!

Ewww just read that bit back and created myself a nasty mental image!! :puke:

:rotfl: :rotfl: That is hilarious!!!

I'm using that in quote of the day thread!! xx :rotfl:

Aww bless you sounds misserable hope your back to normal again soon! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back