TMI alert...discharge?

SpinSugar

Reaction score
I know discharge goes through the roof in Pg but its getting ridiculous.
I'm going through several pads a day!

At night I wake up and my PJs are wet, and I cal feel it running out, its gross. I sit up and leave a wet patch :-\

I bled less then this when I was on! Aaaarrrrgggg!!

Pregnancy is so unglam!

Will this just keep on getting worse & worse?

Xx

Ahh bless ya. Doesnt sound nice.
Im sure im not normal as im not experiencing this.
I best keep an eye on things xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Terrible question, but we're all used to TMI these days...is like white-ish watery discharge?

I go through stages of being like that and then it goes back to normal for a while but I haven't found it gets worse infact I think it's slightly better xx

Ok so my MW told me that can be the only known symptom in pregnancy of Group B Strep. Nothing to worry about but if it's that much, I would go talk to your MW and ask her to test for it. It could be totally normal for you & totally pointless, but worth getting tested for. Just don't go googling it cos you'll scare yourself silly when there really is no need!!

I get this now and then but not all the time. There is definitely an increase though. In fact one day last week I thought my waters had gone cos I felt a huge trickle and felt all wet down below, but when I went the loo, just loads of discharge - yuck !! Pregnancy is soooo sexy ;-) xx

I've got this at the moment... and well tbh it freaking stinks!!

My dignity is out the window and even my boyfriend (when his hands went wandering this morning) couldnt not comment on the odour haha!!

God, I'm a catch aren't I!

fingers crossed it clears up for us... xxx

My dignity is out the window and even my boyfriend (when his hands went wandering this morning) couldnt not comment on the odour haha!!

Lol. Sounds delightful! ;)
Fingers crossed for you ladies xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ruth, if it smells that bad, I would suggest talking to your MW about the possibility of an infection maybe?! Really shouldn't be that bad lol

Haha its not rancid or anything just not smelling like roses!!

Ive been recently checked as prone to infections and nothing ;)

Mines the same and YELLOW !! I'm thinking maybe thrush :s I'm soaking noo fun because its making me sore now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back