Discharge, or fluid?

Rachel1509

Reaction score
Might be slightly paranoid, but for quite a while now, I seem to have had what I assume is a big increase in discharge! It will happen at random times a couple of times a day and I end up with a wet patch on my knickers immediately. I feel it come out and straight away feel uncomfortable. It's very wet and soaks through my knickers and usually my leggings too (tmi?)

I bought some always sanitary towels yesterday because It's embarassing when it goes on my leggings, but just been sat here thinking, is discharge actually meant to be that wet? :eh:

Last edited:
I've had to wear sanitary towels for months chicky, so seems to be normal for me. You could always ask mw though if you think it's unusual? It's suppose to increase towards the end I think.xx

mine increased loads over last 2-3 weeks...sometimes its yellow/creamy and other times its just very runny!! invest in some cheap panty liners chick, you're going to need them......tesco value ones are spot on 29p for 30 :) x

I asked my MW as i had this problem. Told her seemed really watery? She said all normal so I haven't been too worried. Just have to wear pads now which doesnt really make me feel attractive. :( x

I'm exactly the same - happens a couple of times a day. Creamy/yellow and very wet. Then pretty dry at other times. By the sound of things, you're not alone in this, so probably normal.

xxx

I have this too... and I noticed it on my leggings like you! It's so grim.

I hate panty liners but I might have to start using them.

Thanks for the reassurance girls :hugs:

I thought it was DC at first but it seems really watery and wet most of the time, so I did a baad thing and googled about it and got pages up about possibly leaking fluid etc.

Phew :thumbup:

I think i may have to go and get some panty liners tomorrow too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back