(Way TMI) Is this just discharge...?

Verity2011

Reaction score
Just a quick question although it seems kinda silly. I've been getting quite a lot more discharge recently and forgot to replace my pantyliner this evening and after about 20 minutes of sitting down I noticed that not only were my knickers quite wet but it had leaked onto my dress as well. Not a huge amount but enough to have gone through both the lining and the front material as well. Is this just discharge? It's not sticky, just wet but not sure it's really enough to be anything else... if that makes sense

Thats kind of what i'm getting now, although it hasn't gone through my bottoms (as i haven't any on) but i just changed my underwear, and 5 mins later its wet all the way through, just had to change them again and put a pad on! hope this isn't our naughty babies getting excited about all these labour watches xx

Lol! Me too - they've still got a week to bake and then they can have all the fun they like!

Hopefully it's just yet more discharge!

i'm having a sit down for 30mins/so and then gonna go to the loo and see how pad is, feel like i constantly need a wee though, and feel like bump is making me wee! is this the same for you?
My DC has changed recently aswell, its more watery than what i was before and not as noticeable.

My bump's banned from arriving till after 23rd Jan, as its my LO's birthday, and i don't want him to have to share it x

Bump definitely makes me feel like I need to wee sometimes - usually worse in the night for some reason.

And my discharge has changed too - a lot more watery! Hopefully bumps will keep to our schedules lol!

I've been getting this at times lately too... I am assuming its discharge, but not really sure lol...the joys of pregnancy!

I've had this quite a few times and I'm not as far on as you. Put it down to discharge, not very pleasant though is it :(

Thanks ladies - glad it's not just me. Quite embarrassing when DH notices it on your clothing though and thinks you've peed yourself a little so is a bit reluctant to tell you! LOL

how weird were both getting this at the same time, maybe bump's want to appear together lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back