Tiredness

Sparkle24

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone after a MC has felt just so tired for a long time after?

I have been really tired sleeping over 12 hours a day, waking up and still being tired. I was thinking if it was to do with mc or something else. Its getting so annoying as i have so much i need to be doing. I am phoning the drs on monday for an appointment hopfully he can give me some answers, but that will be another 2 weeks before i actually get to see him.

I had 4 cans of red bull the other day and i still bloody fell asleep :(

Anyone felt like this?

I can remember feeling shattered for a good couple of weeks after mine.
How long has it been now?
I found going for a treatment helped me, I had some reiki healing - it really works on your emotions and balancing you again. I felt like a weight had been lifted afterwards. xx

It has been 2 weeks. It feels a lot longer than that, I think i should be back to normal by now, but with a bit of googleing it can last longer. I have started taking iron tablets thinking it was to do with the blood loss. I think its going to have to be a wait and see if i feel like it in a few more weeks. I am well and truly fed up and want to get back to normal. I may take your advice and go have some healing. I thought i was fine but i am not as fine as i thought

Dont underestimate the effect it has on you and your body.
There is no set time on how long it takes and is different for every women.
Make sure you give yourself lots of time and TLC.
would def recommend healing from someone experienced and someone you feel you can trust.
For me it def felt like it put me back together and ready to face the world again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back