Tired :(

Jaxx01

Reaction score
OMG does anyone else have extreme tiredness?? I can barely keep my eyes open and have zero and I mean ZERO energy :(

Ive never felt this bad..is this normal at this stage?? Or do think I should call someone? xx

Yes me too!!

It usually hits around 2-3pm and then at 9pm........I just have to lie down forhalf an hour in the afternoon wherever I am - if at work I've been having a kip in the stock room on the bags of dog food!!!!:dance:

Ahhh good...thing is I cant just lie down :( my 3 year old is a handful at the moment and wont even let me sit down!!! lol

Im just struggling at the moment :( xx

In tri 1 i had extreme tiredness and at the beginning of tri 2 i seemed to have a lot more energy but since last week the extreme tiredness seems to have returned, and there's only a few days difference in our dates :).
I never used to be able to sleep during the day before being pregnant, I seem to drop off anytime now lol
xxx

I'm the same, I wouldn't worry about it, although I know it's a pain in the backside. Off to a 12 hour shift now, which won't exactly help, either... Sigh...

I'ts simple things like getting up having shower and getting ready and I'm wiped out! no energy at all! They say u have a surge of energy in second tri I'm still waiting for that to happen! X

I am like you 1986 princess, almost everything wipes me out! Even just walking around a shop! It gets to me, I sat & cried over it Saturday! I am still waiting for the so called boost of energy! I've even made them check my iron levels twice! Both times I have been told my levels are really good!

Perfectly normal unfortunately hun :( I feel shattered and im only 8 weeks gone! My little man wont let me rest either... always wanting attention!! xxxx

Hey Westwood :)

Yeah I had the tiredness in tri 1 then it subsided but tis come back :( still wiped out..been in tears this morning as Im so tired, my 3 year old is at the stage where EVERYTHING is being repeated about 30 times and my electricity was cut off by the silly people at the electricity board through no fault of my own :(

Sure this would all have been easier to handle if I wasnt sooo tired lol xx

Hey Westwood :)

Yeah I had the tiredness in tri 1 then it subsided but tis come back :( still wiped out..been in tears this morning as Im so tired, my 3 year old is at the stage where EVERYTHING is being repeated about 30 times and my electricity was cut off by the silly people at the electricity board through no fault of my own :(

Sure this would all have been easier to handle if I wasnt sooo tired lol xx

We just have to keep remembering how amazing it feels when the baby is finally here and all this is over once again! I think the kiddies r doing this 2 punish us for having another baby! haha My little one usually sleeps thru the night fine but u think he has done since ive been pregnant??? Ohhh noo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back