Tips and hints??

evie_smith

Reaction score
How do I get rid of this back ache!! Last night I felt sick then that has slightly passed i have massive back really low down it doesn't matter if I sit stand walk it's still there I can't jump in the shower/bath coz I've just taken my DD to her first day of school so I'm out the house ATM going home soon but I have to pick her up again at 15:15 so bath ect won't really work coz of times xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Evie I'm oly at 29 weeks but have been getting back pains already! To be honest I don't think sitting on my bum all day in front of a pc, then driving to and from work 1 hour each way helps it. I've recently taken a hot water bottle into work and when I feel the back ache kick in - usually aroung 2pm I just put the hot water bottle behind my back and it really relieves the pain!

The only thing that helps me is being bent over my ball but you can't do that until you get home! Hope it eases soon!

i had seriously bad back pain :( was so horrible..

then my OH brought home some heat patches that u put over your clothes.. and oh wow they did the trick.. no more back pain.. made me love OH even more than i thought i could.. :D x

I'm home now have to go back out in a bit to get bella sat on my ball for a bit but back still hurting like mad

only thing helping me is bath and leaning on my ball with the bum in the air!

Tried heating it this morning and all dif positions and the pain is becoming immense it's just getting worse.

The pain is coming round the front now :shock: and at the back just my luck!!

i carry a stick of bio freeze roll on for aches and pains - works a treat! xx

Sounds like labour pains to me! Mine started with intense backache which went round the front with my oldest! Don't wanna get your hopes up but keep an eye on it. The only thing that worked for me for was rocking back and forth and rocking sideways xx

It helps a little when I'm on my ball but hubby said to me a little bit ago it might be labour and now I'm thinking if I'm on my ball does that mean I'm slowing it down?? It's strongest
And hurts more when im walking around if it was just labour it would be the Same if sitting no?? If this is labour it's totally different from how my others started but I would be happy lol - my husband has the car up the garage ATM it's a 2 hr walk to hospital :wall:

Yeah, if it is proper labour then you can ease it a little but you won't be able to get rid of it.

I had back labour and it KILLS. Only the rocking would ease it as it helped turn him round a little ( he was back to back)

I had back labour with zander but only experienced it half way through coz he turned back to back during labour lol so this is new I can feel baby wriggling sometimes tho so I suppose if this is labour just got wait for it to intensify - really really bad back pain tho so bad xx

only thing helping me is bath and leaning on my ball with the bum in the air!

Thats the only thing that helps me! Leaning on ball with bum in the air lol

Back and tummy pains does sound like labour Hun x x

It's not regular or contractions tho it's like strong braxton hicks and really bad back and tummy pain and really bad pushing down on my cervix really painful making me scream :S

Don't i am already suffering at 28 weeks, godness knows what i am going to be like in 3 months time. Go and buy some basic message oil, olive oil or something simular and get your OH to give you a good back message, tell him not to be to gental either. Works wonders (I find it takes till the following morning before it really is noticeable difference). I place myself on my side leaning on a pillow.

Ha! Get my husband to massage me I have better chance of pigs flying lol!! My back has been killing me allllll day now, pushing down pains and in my floof pains too - Maybe the baby has dropped a little more??? I said to hubby I'm in lots of pain (his car is in the garage) and he says shame I don't have my car I could have gone to Petes (his mate) I had to remind him hello I'm in allot of pain get lost!!!! Lol!!
Really don't know what to think of it all. if it kicks off in the night it's a 2hour walk to hospital :wall: with two kids at stupid o clock!! Madness - my husband said he would call his uncle but we won't even all fit in the car and he hasn't told him so if it does kick off in the night he won't call him :wall: god!! Stupid garage buggering up are car on purpose!!! Oil leak and £30 later oh guess what leaking more than when it went in so my husband told then u basically ow us £30 for nothing - this isn't the first time they have ripped us off! So now of course they will take their time won't they! And will my husband call them?? Noooooo lol men!

This Thursday if nothing happens before then im gonna ask her for a sweep

Who's arranges to have the kids when you do go into labor Hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back