• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tiny

Tonks

Reaction score
You have inspired me to sort my house :lol:

Just gutting our bedroom properly and making huge piles of clothes for the charity shops.

Nim's old toys are going on freecycle.

4th load of washing is on :shock:

Next stop is the walk in storage room that is ceiling high with boxes.

Go You!!! I wish i could be arsed to have a good clear out, i've only lived in this house 2 years and its amazing the shite i've accumulated xx

I've been here just over a year and we have boxes that have moved house with us 3 times now, and have never been opened :lol:

I need a big skip I think!

:yay: I had boxes that Id moved house with several times then stored back at the parents place. Be ruthless! Most things can be replaced and its very cleansing to declutter!! It took me 5 days and got a lot worse before it got better, just warning you!

Hows it going so far?

you can come do mine next if you like lol

I've got a name for your business lined up :rofl: ....

mix your user names together (sort of) and you get:

Toti's (prounounced totty of course) tidiness transformation services. See nothing rude for a change. Just had a moment of inspiration

woooooooooo, look at you go!! Shame Im limping around the place with a misbehaving pelvis!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back