tiny bump for 22 weeks

mummytobe21

Reaction score
all my freinds and evreybody is telling me i have got a tiny bump for 22 weeks.
i have not put weight on anywere else just my belly i still fit into my size ten jeans.
but my baby ismeasuring the normal size so im confussed why my bump so small
pics ofmy 22 week bump belowxx

Attachments

• Photo0549.jpg
    Photo0549.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 20
  • Photo0550.jpg
    Photo0550.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 18
you look fine to me, everyone's different, just takes some people longer to sprout xx

i dont go big either my babies tend to take up room inside rather than pop out all good for getting back into normal clothes afterwards :) but you look normal for 22 weeks

thanks hun everybody else i know who is pregnant is massive n got big bumps n ive got this tiny little bump
its my first pregnancy so dont know how big i was expecting to be at 22 weeks xx

look on page 286 of the bump pic a pic on my bump is on there

is it your first? i never showed till i was 6 months on my first and 2nd x

yep shes my first :D its just this past 2 weeks shes started showing i just feel tiny everybody telling me im prob going to have a small little girl x

You look fine to me! Are you quite tall? A lot of taller womens bumps don't stick out so much as there is more room for baby to grow inside.

I think your bump is fine hun, my friend is having twins and she is 31wk and my sister in law turned round and said that I look just as big as her!!! I'm not that big!! When I had my 1st my bump when I gave birth was as big as It is now !and its your 1st, I think it looks lovely :) xx

You have a lovely cute bump, don't worry everyone carries differently and yours looks just fine to me, if it helps , here is me at 22 weeks with my 4th baby - just the same hun so don't worry. My last baby weighed 6lb 6oz at 39 weeks, and all the others were simular weights so all good average weights.:lol:

Attachments

• 22 weeks.JPG
    22 weeks.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
dont worry about it hun, im 27 weeks and dont think im much bigger than you lol
see bumpy pics on the last page for my most recent pic :)

ignore people, they all have funny opinions anyway, you will probably find at some point that in one day you will get told you are small and then half an hour later someone else will say you are really big......they dont actually know anything lol

i 6ft lol maybe thats y i never showed till i was 6 months x

Awww u have a beautiful bump. Looks fine to me xxxxx

Everyone told me I had a tiny bump and, in fact, the Monday before I had Seb I was sent for an emergency scan because I was measuring small-the scan showed I was literally all baby and he was 8lb born so honestly try not to worry x x

thanks everybody maybe shes just well tucked up inside like you say or maybe im gunna wake up one day and she will be masive :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back