• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tingling sensation in boobs, is it a sign

charlie1979

Reaction score
I have very regular 28 day cycles and am ttc, i am due next tuesday 4th Nov and for the past 3 days have been having strange tingling sensations in my breasts that at first was just at night now is throughout the day, they are also uncomfortable, i usually get cramps just before a period but never these feelings and never get much change in my breasts during the month at all. I dont want to waste money on a test yet but wondered if any one else had this or could it be something else. Thanks :D

Hi Charlie.
Its really hard to say if its a sign or not hun. Personally I've never had any signs, just been late so done a test. Saying that, some ladies have implantation pains in the belly, some ladies say about their change in breasts. So it could be hun or it might not be. But fingers crossed it is for you :hug:

It would be too early to test right now but the signs are promising hun :hug:

i get tingling/sore boobs at least a week before AF... could be a sign tho!

My first sign was sore boobs... having said that in years and years i have never had them since. Then they started to get sore around ovulation but went before AF then i got sore boobs arounf OV and AF. Some months were crucifying and other months not so bad. Then i had them some months and not others. In the last 3 months i have had no soreness at all. I get ovulation pain when i ovulate and "sometimes" i get that sharp stabbing pain when AF is a couple of hours away. BUT nothing is carved in stone and i cant rely on either signs anymore. A lot of pregnancy symptoms are the same as AF symptoms, i.e. pain in stomach, aching, backache, headaches.... There is no telling without testing im afraid hun. Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back