Morning sickness

BabySols

Reaction score
I have been feeling sick all day now but don't actually feel the need to go to the bathroom - is this the morning sickness setting in?

yep sounds like it- i was never physically sick with millie only felt nauseous. same with this one mostly so far

Just remember to eat often and always have some water and biscuits to hand just in case.

XX Good luck XX I'm off work today with it, i keep barfing!

That's the one thing i'm dreading. The past 2 nights i've been feeling really :puke: it'd better not start this early!!

Carr's Water table biscuits are nice to eat & I stick my travel bands on when i'm feeling icky.

Well i'm kind of pleased tbh coz with my last pregnancy i didnt have any symptoms at all so was hoping (as strange as it may seem!) to get the whole sickness thing this time so hoping this one is staying put :pray:

It's weird isn't it, actually being pleased to feel sick?! Great that you're getting symptoms tho :hug:

when i was pregs with my 8 year old i never stopped being sick was so ill with it but my 3rd was only sick abit, i hate being sick though

I am afraid so. Mine started 3 weeks ago and has no stopped since.. I was praying to get morning sickness as I know its a healthy sign but now wish I hadnt! :(

You may be lucky and only have nausea. If so eat little and often, drink plenty of water to keep you hydrated. If it gets worse feel free to PM message me.. I think along with a few others we have had it the worse :( typical!

xxxx good luck xxxx

My boss called me this morning and said she had sorted out cover for lessons. I felt so guilty about it but as it stands I can't carry a kitchen sink inner with me!

But for some reason today I feel terrible and I keep wretching and the smell of banana is driving me mad.... I feel really happy.

XX

Della Mack said:
My boss called me this morning and said she had sorted out cover for lessons. I felt so guilty about it but as it stands I can't carry a kitchen sink inner with me!

But for some reason today I feel terrible and I keep wretching and the smell of banana is driving me mad.... I feel really happy.

XX

I wouldnt feel bad hun. I have not been at work since last Tuesday. Unfortunatly some times its worse then we think. Just try and relax and dont force yourself to eat anything.. just try and make sure you are drinking water. I also tried sucking on ice cubes.. I managed to do that and it didnt make me sick either. :D

For the first 2 weeks of being sick all day every day I was feeling really down but it does get easier. As silly as it sonds you start to get used to it and just expect to be sick all the time.. I went all day yesterday without being sick and even managed a sandwich. Today its back with a vengance!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back