time to say goodbye

lottie89

Reaction score
as mentioned previously, i had started bleeding a tiny bit last Friday. i began passing clots this morning, so i now know its over. goodbye little one, you only made it to 5 weeks but i just want you to know you will never be forgotten.

thank you to everyone for all your support maybe one day in the future ill be back with a happy ending.

all the best girls, never give up hope xx

So sorry for your loss its the worst feeling in the world. Sending virtual hugs xx :hugs:

I am sorry for your loss hon. I had the same thing happen to me last Tuesday and I got to 5+4. This was my 5th.

It is so unfair but please try to stay positive and I have my fingers crossed for you x

My heart goes out to you, iv been through the same myself. Just stay strong and allow yourself to go through whatever emitions you feel. BIG HUGS TO YOU xxx

i feel guilty right now as i haven't cried, just kind of accepted it even though this was something i really wanted. is this normal?

People grieve in different ways hon. I balled my eyes out when I started bleeding but I got over it quickly. You may find that one day you may just burst into tears for no apparent reason and you will feel better for it. x

h hun, I'm so sorry XX

Don't worry about crying, you will greive when your ready, your prob in total shock right now and also in limbo while the mc is happening.. It's unfortunateluy not something that you will feel better about over night, you may be fine one day and a mess the next, don't feel guilty and it's all normal, take a day at a time and don't put yourself under pressure to be super woman..

Keep chatting on here to us all, as it will help talking about it XX

totally agree with JJ mum. sending hugs xxx

i think im gonna go for counselling for a wee while. my family have been amazing, but at the moment they are also grieving for the loss, i know this has hit them hard so maybe someone who has not been involved might help me. the babys dad had not wanted the baby so he is probably sighing with reliief right now.

So sorry to hear this Lottie it is just the worst feeling in the world. Look after yourself xxx

Awww bless you Lottie, As you can see from my signature, iv been through some losses myself. Im here to talk if you want to PM me, And there are lots of ladies who are sadly in the same position as you. we are all here to hekp. stay strong xxxxx

So sorry hun, a loss is never fair. Your angel will be with you for the rest of your life so be thankful to have that xxxxxxx

That is a lovely thing to say Bunny, I never thought about it like that and would always wonder on its birthday what it would have been like - that is a lovely thought to have a wee guardian angel xx

Thankyou for all your support ladies. Just another quey (sorry ill leave you all alone soon I promise lol) the bleeding has still be ongoing since Friday, but it only seems to happen when I go to the bathroom and isn't very heavy. I done another cb digi tonight and I'm getting 1-2 weeks. I would have thought all the hcg would be out my system by now as I was only 44 last tuesday and no one seems to be in a rush to give me back my blood results from Thursday. Has anyone had any experience with this? I would be 5 + 4 wks atm xx

I think they say it takes about 2 weeks to leave your system but as I never got any tests taken I couldn't be sure. Bleeding sounds normal, I am still getting that on day 11 :( hope you are ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back