It's time to say goodbye.

jemz24

Reaction score
I'm no longer pregnant, took two tests both negative.
I'm sorry but im gonna have to say goodbye, this whole thing has taken over my life.
With the miscarriage and this chemical, i can't cope with much more heartache this year.
I want to get back to having fun with my OH and not just bd, hopefully get an unexpected sticky BFP.
I want to thank all the girls that has supported me throughout, hope you all get your BFP's.

Flossy and skairdy plz email me your mob numbers i wanna know if u get your bfp's.
[email protected].

Good luck to you all, will miss you guys :hug: :wave:

so so sorry to hear that jemz, please take good care of yourself , having a break will do you and your OH the world of good. will see you back here when your ready hopefully you will get a BFP in the not too distant future :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Aw sorry to hear that hun. I hope you get an unexpected sticky soon, please let us know when you do wont you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jemz I am so sorry that this has happened to you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am sure that taking a break is just what you need, we went through something similar earlier this year, ectopic in December and then I kept on getting recurrent faint +'s. It nearly drove me out of my mind until we decided to just concentrate on being us again. We were referred to our local fertility clinic and whilst waiting for the appointments to happen I decided to take myself in hand - lost all the weight I had put on at the end of last year, went out too much, drank a bit too much and just enjoyed being a couple. The week after our initial appointment with the fertility nurses, and after having much blood taken for various tests etc we received our very surprise BFP!!! I am sure it was because we just started enjoying bedding and removed the pressure from both of us!!

I :pray: you have a great couple of months and that we see you back here soon with exciting news. Take care honey. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x

Totally understand you needing a break from it all hunny. Take care and hopefully we'll see you back soon with a sticky bean x :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i'm so sorry this happend i hope you have a nice break and you come back with a lovely stickky bfp :D

Jemz I'm so sorry this has happened. Please take care of yourself and OH, and come back and let us know when you get your BFP :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry Hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you get your sticky BFP real soon.

Jemz so sorry to hear about the chemical but a break sounds like its well needed.. enjoy your time off and hope to hear from you soon :hug:

awww my darling im soo soo sorry :hug: :hug: I totally understand tho!!! you have some time as a couple again cause it does take over your life no matter how hard you try to make it not!!!

when your feeling better please come back and let us know how you are both doing xxx

xx Lesley xx

so sorry hunny. take care and all the best for the future xx :hug:

So so sorry, Take care of yourself :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry Jemz I hope you get a sticky one really soon and we see you back :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry to see you won't be around but sounds like a break will be for the best.

Good luck hun, I hope you get your surprise BFP :hug: :hug:

awww hunny i am ever so sorry :(

Please take care of yourself and hope you come back soon with your long awaited BFP :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm so sorry. I hope you can find time to relax with your OH. Come back soon, though. Your seat will be saved for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back