Thunder Thighs

Jaidy

Reaction score
My thighs are officially MASSIVE.

All my maternity trousers are are great fit around my bump but are SO damn tight around my thighs!!! I have never really had big thighs either, ive always had such chicken legs :oops:

Is this fat or is it fluid????

Its horrible, some times when im in an awkward postion and the flseh squashed together it hurts too!! Grrrrrrrr :evil:

its fat jade!

one day you'll wake up and you'll find you have to turn sideways to fit thorhouhg doorways.

But don't worry it all goes a year or so after birth

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: im sorry jade! i couldn't resist.

I heard its like extra fattys for breast feeding and when you bf it goes quite quickly :)

yeah it does cassi. its all part and parcel of a healthy 9 months. you have to gain extra weight to suppost baby whilst preggas and after its born for breast feeding. :hug:

im sorry to be silly.

budge said:
its fat jade!

one day you'll wake up and you'll find you have to turn sideways to fit thorhouhg doorways.

But don't worry it all goes a year or so after birth

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: im sorry jade! i couldn't resist.

:shock:

Watch out for the stretch marks on you legs..
Its probably a comination of fat stores and a bit of water retention.

i wudt worry jade my legs cud easily be mistaken for a 100 yaer old oak tree..

lozzijane said:
i wudt worry jade my legs cud easily be mistaken for a 100 yaer old oak tree..

Awww thanks mate.

Ive already got stretch marks all over them and my butt. Its just hacking me off cos my thighs were always so slim :(

my thighs and ass are big - does that mean i'm having a boy!! will tell you tomorrow! :lol:

Hypnorm said:
Watch out for the stretch marks on you legs..
Its probably a comination of fat stores and a bit of water retention.

I have loads of itchy stretch marks on the back of my legs it's horrible and irritating, i'm scratching at them like I have bloody flee's! :(

Luckily people say i don't look pregnant from the back so i couldnt have put that much weight on :cheer:

I am pear shaped anyway, but my thighs and bum are defo much fleshier!!!

A guy in work said today I am walking like a duck, waddling with my bum sticking out!! I was horrified :rotfl:

My bump is quite neat, pity about the rest of me :rotfl: :rotfl:

The only un fat bit of me is my eyeslashes :rotfl:

My thighs are huge too! I've never been big, but my thighs have ballooned to the point where they rub together (URGH!), my bum is big with cellulite :shock: (never had that before) and stretch marks. Am trying to rub creams etc in but not working :cry:

Ju said:
My thighs are huge too! I've never been big, but my thighs have ballooned to the point where they rub together (URGH!), my bum is big with cellulite :shock: (never had that before) and stretch marks. Am trying to rub creams etc in but not working :cry:

Rub together gosh I know that feeling chick :evil:

Hun I know your thighs are an issue for you, but don't let them be, you WILL lose the weight afterwards :hug:

I am glad it isn't just me. I have been a bit upset about my legs as they are covered in cellulite. I didn't have particularly slim legs before but i'm sure they were not anywhere near as bad as they are now. I have put on 2 stone altogether which at nearly full term I didn't think was too bad but I am not sure if my legs are like this now because I am pregnant or because I have got fatter through eating more. I know it sounds stupid but I am dreading my OH seeing my fatty cellulite legs on full show when I am in labour as I have been covering them up lately and he will then see how bad they are and find me less attractive and I even think that the staff might think that they look disgusting. Oh well maybe I am just worrying about nothing with the hormones racing through my body.
:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back