Swollen legs

jools221181

Reaction score
Hi there!! This might be a daft question but here goes!!...
I have had swollen ankles and feet for ages now they never go down even though i barely get off my bum these days!! But now even my thighs feel like they are going to pop! The skin is really tight and itchy too! I feel like I have sausages for legs and can hardly get any of my maternity clothes on!! Do you think it could be that I've just put more weight on? Or is this quite normal?

I'm glad that you started this post as I have noticed my legs are starting to swell and they are soooo itchy and sore! From my thighs to my toes!

I'm not sure at to the normality so looking forward to the replies as last pg I was very swollen but no itchiness or soreness and I also seem to have red blotchy rashes in places too.

As for the weight issue, not too sure as I have only put on 3.5 kg so far?

i'm not sure but if you are ever concerned phone your midwife especially if the swelling and itchiness has come on suddenly or is severe, and they will reassure you.

of course some swelling and itchiness is a common side effect of pregnancy so could be perfectly normal. sorry don't feel i really answered your question here. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back