Will I go back?

Sorry to upset you all but I was size 12 before I had Luke and after Luke I went to 14/16 and I never lost it, but I was unable to breast feed and they say thats how you lose the waight so good luck I just hope I lose it this time

Don't worry girls you will all loose the weight. I put on 2 stone when I was pg and it's all off now. Don't rush it though it takes time, my son is 5 months now but I am finally into my pre preg clothes. I would have liked to have dieted much more stricter than I have been able to do but am bfeeding so have had to be sensible. Stop worrying and enjoy your pregnancy, I bet if you look back through the old posts you will see plenty from me worrying about all the weight I was putting on lol!!!

Xxx

Glad to hear it doesn't stick around forever lol...

How long after birth or c section is it safe to start exersising normally? I'm thinking about getting a tae bo dvd my sister lost all her baby weight with this, and I used to do it before I got pregnant and it's really good...pretty hard exersise though so when would it be safe?

Hi

Stop stressing everyone, i put on 4 stone with my son and when i gave birth i lost over 1 1/2 stone instantly and i was back to a size 10-12 within 6 months.

I've put on nearly 4 stone this time already and i still have 6 weeks to go :shock: , but i am having a huge baby :shock: , but if you want to lose the weight you will!!, just takes a bit of hard work and determination, especially when you get to my age :wink:

Suex

I remember trying to put pre preg trackies on to go home from hospital and couldn't get them past my thighs! Had to go home in my nightie :oops: But 5 weeks later I was back in my pre preg jeans.

Jade I can't say for a natural birth as I had a c section but I was only doing light exercise after 4 months. Started harder exercise not long after but had to build up from about 5 sit ups to start, now I can do 100 in in one go.

i was a 20 before, and dropped to a 16 - 18 in the first tri.

having to buy maternity clothes in 18 - 20 again, but my huge bum never seemed to grow back (its still big, just doesn't feel as big! lol ). i have to pin the back of some of my trousers becuase they hang down! lol

Im hoping i can get back to a 14 - 16 after baby. Thats the size i was when i was most happy with my self. just going to take it easy though. baby comes first over me losing weight

I went through my wardrobe and chucked out 3 bags of shoes i am never going to wear yesterday! and loads of old clothes that have seen better days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back