thumbs up baby

ashtonsmum

Reaction score
hi all had my 20 week scan today even though im 21 weeks tomorrow it was amazing got to see baby holding its feet, didnt get to see the sex as they wont tell you but dont mind what they are, least all seems healthy, but funny thing is my scan picture of baby doing thumbs up so uploaded for you all to see as its funny.

hope ur all well. xxxxx

Attachments

• 103_1817.jpg
    103_1817.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
aaawww congratulations! but how come you didn't get to know the sex? was baby not showing properly? x

ahh well done you, glad everything was well with you and baby

Is the pic the one in your avatar? I can't get that to go any bigger to see the thumbs up, would you be able to upload to the post?

aww thats so cute,

my oh is a tae kwon do instructor and you could see our little one kicking and punching it was so cute!!

get some pics posted :)

xxx

sorry didnt upload first time ive uploaded it now. thanks ladies xx

ps they have a policy not to tell u the sex and u aint allowed to ask in the hospital im in x

oh good luck its so amazing the size difference in it when ru due? xx

thats a cute little thing! he/she made sure you knew everything is all good! X X

lol..this is so cute..congrats..I cant wait for my scan which is in 2 weeks

love that pic, my baby was doing the 'L' loser sign with his fingers lol! its amazing how clear the pics are wish we could afford one of those machines to have a lil look now and again! glad everything went well hun xxx

Aw that's so cute, so clear too! Glad all was well! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back