Thread stalker gone public- Hello ladies!

Emily0505

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been thread stalking for the last three months and thought it was about time I joined and made myself known!

Hubby and I will have been married for one year in Sept and we have been not trying, not preventing for the last three months (3rd month this cycle).

I had convinced myself I would get pregnant first time (very naive I know, but have always been safe before!) and although we are not seriously trying and it's only our third 'attempt' I am still disappointed when AF arrives each month.

I guess I'm finding it harder than OH, because although we are not trying as such, I cannot help but keep a closer eye on my cycle and then symptom spot the rest of the time! I am CD16 today. Did an OPK on CD 14 (out of curiosity really) and only a very faint line appeared. My cycles are a bit wonky too, 33 days last month, 28 the month before, so who knows where I am- ovulating, TWW, who knows?!

Some of you ladies on here are truly an inspiration, as despite all the obstacles you keep positive. I know I have nothing to moan about in comparison!

I work for an animal charity rehoming dogs and cats and have two dogs and a cat at home. I also instruct at local dog training classes twice a week too.

So that's me... please all feel free to add to this, after stalking you all for the last three months I feel it's about time we got to know each other better!!!!! :wave:

welcome emily :) i hope you will like the pf and good luck with a BFP soon :)

Hi Emily, welcome to the site. Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon

hello and welcome to pf :) really hope u get ur BFP very very soon! its hard work all this symptom spotting etc :D xx

Welcome to posting on here Emily - wishing you all the luck with TTC - hope you get a bfp soon. Perhaps you can ask your partner if you can both properly try from now on ?

Hi Emily!! This site is fab, I am addicted and only been on here 3 weeks! Have you agreed when you're going to TTC properly? Your job sounds awesome I am a bit of an animal lover so sounds good! We have 2 kitties and a rabbit, can't wait to add kiddies to that list! I work for the good old NHS as an Ophthalmic technician, but luckily I enjoy it!!

Hi Emily,
Welcome to PF. Nice to come out isn't it!
If you want to get your OH on board look at the SMEP thread next door!

I know what you mean about NTNP and still managing to obsess over symptoms in the 2ww, every month i say i'm not going to then do....
:dust:

Awww, thanks for your msgs everyone.

It is nice to actually post rather than just read through everyone's. I don't really know why it took me so long tbh. I have been on this site all the time for the last three months and never said a word- not like me I might add!! (mouth almighty!)

I guess me and OH are somewhere between ntnp and full on ttc. I discussed my cycle with him yest as i don't think i'm ovulating when i think i'm ovulating (if that makes any sense!) and his answer was along the lines of 'well, we'll just have to BD more and later on in your cycle!' Not those exact words but you get the gist (not sure if that's how you spell that!) I'm happy to carry on as we are for now and see how we get on after all this is only our 3rd attempt (maybe 3rd time lucky fx!) But there is a veeeery good chance I will get fed up with no BFP and become a POAS addict and OPK my days away!!

XX

hi emily welcome. I think i have become an addict to this forum, and i am sure it wont take u long either to become addicted lol. I try to speak to my OH about it too but never get much out of him lol i think its a man thing :) Good luck with ur ttc journey hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back