Thoughts??

RileyDC

Reaction score
I know there are many pictures of pregnancy tests online, but I'm really needing a second opinion on mine. I don't know if I'm going crazy and just seeing something or not but I can definitely see some sort of second line :shock:. I tested at around 9dpo - so still really early. I'm thinking it was an evap, really. I didn't leave it too long after the 3 min time limit though, just enough for a shower, before looking again.

Thanks in advance guys, any thoughts are appreciated greatly! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 84
I'm not sure tbh, that is quite a faint second line but I can see it too. Hard to tell if it is just evap or genuine as it is so faint. Personally if it was me I would re-test again in a few days x

Thank you! I was definitely planning on testing again tomorrow if there's no sign of a period. I don't feel pregnant so I don't expect it to be anything more than neg! :) I was just totally baffled that there was some sort of second line. My OH said he couldn't see anything so I automatically assumed it was just me seeing things. X

You're definitely not seeing things! x

I'm sure I can see a faint second line. Test again first thing x

My first one was like that! I left it over night and it was slightly darker the next day. Did a second two days later and it was a proper second line.

Good luck :)

I can see the second line! Definitely test again in a couple of day!!xxx

I also see it :) Definitely test again in a couple of days! My first test gave me a very faint line, so much so that I thought I wasn't and binned it! It was only when I spoke to my father in law who's a Dr that he told me to test again.

Fingers crossed for you :)

Deffo a faint line! That's what my first test was like. I was hungover too, so thought I might be seeing things! I did a digi two days later which confirmed it.

I can see a second line too, though not sure if there's colour in it! Try again in a day or two Hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back