now epu think im ectopic wish they wud make up their minds!

1986princess

Reaction score
had my 5 pm phonecall after all the drama of the past week after being told im not in the ectopic category after doing their tests and now theyve spoken to a doctor he thinks i could be ectopic but isnt sure and i have to go back tomoro. im working and dont want to tell my boss especially now the pregnancy isnt looking viable. what to do and how to tell male boss about this! we are short staffed and everything! x:shakehead:

u must tell him as if it is its very serious hun as im sure u know, a mate of mine had one and was rushed in for an emergancy operation so they need to know

yeah i will have to just wondering how to go about it as i need to leave work early to go and be checked by doctor and decide whast he wants to do but even he doesnt knw yet! x

I would honestly tell them because if it is an eptopic you may need an op. Massive :hugs: hunny x x

Sorry to hear this hun xx Hope everything is ok.

sorry u having such a rubbish time at the mo will be keeping my fingers crossed every thing works out ok for u xxx

Sorry to hear this, but you def must tell him and be honest or at least say it's a serious womens problem you don't want to discuss in detail, he should keep things confidential as well. I spent many years working in an all male environment so know it can be hard talking to a male boss but often they are more helpful and understanding than you would expect and soon as you mention female problems they don't ask for details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back